Big Bowl Week 2016 Now Open - Deadline = 6.13.11 6:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Welcome to Bowl Week, gentlemen!

#5 Bowling Green vs. Oregon

#8 Kent State vs. #3 Texas (oh the irony!)

#20 Western Michigan vs. Indiana

unr Miami U vs. #11 Southern Miss

Buenos Suerte

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

In an apparant mixup of bowl opponents, Dat U will travel to Memphis to play the 11th ranked SMU Eagles (12-1) in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl, while WMU will play the 6-6 Indiana Huskers. I tell ya, I get the greasy end of the strap on every time.

So the inevitable happens. Miami plays, my QB gets knocked out twice in the first quarter, but returns to be wildly ineffective. Luckily, my senior half back comes down with a case of the LeBron flu and is light blue all game. He fumbles twice and drops 3 passes in the first half.

My D worked well for a while, but kept getting stuck on a short field and couldn't keep the far superior team from scoring on 35 yards drives all day.

Southern Miss rolls over the Redhawks 48-21 and puts our miserable season out of its misery.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

WEST MICH BLOWS OUT INDY I STYLE AND FINISH THE YEAR 12-2 SWEETNESS

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Good job, Fred! Very nice bounce back from the championship game.

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Been pretty busy...plan on playing this game tonigh after the nba finals

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

C-Dub, you slacker. Play your game tonight or let me know if you want me to advance it and let the SIM gods screw you over.

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sorry guys I've been CRAZY busy lately. I'll try to get on and play tonight. If not sim me to death.

8. soxandgators

Is it safe to say we have played our last season ?.....Can we do 7 offseason advanes and 16 week advances in 30 days ?

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

While we are on the subject of last season....i am down to play till 12 drops....also on that note i have started doing some MMA training and it is going to take up alot of my afternoon time. I am going to have to cutt back on my play time....i will play in GBN untill 12 comes out and then I am going to have to bow out.....it is nothing to do with you guys it has really been a blast...each of you bring a great compition and fun....i just will not be able to keep up....I hope this does not effect our relatioships and cause no hard feelings....all you guys are top notch men and i am very greatfull for yall letting me in this OD. If i see things change in the future (ie i get knocked out alot and stop MMA) i would love the opertunite to play with u guys again....

I vote to continue till 12 come out

10. soxandgators

Won't change anything fred no worries.....was a pleasure to have you aboard and gl in your mma career.

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

We might be able to come close. Recruiting is a non-issue, so it's just down to balling. If I advance now, we can start in a day and advance through the OOC shit on a daily flip, and go back to 48 hours when we have HUM games. No slacking, SIM or die, and we bust clean through to bowl season.

If you guys are down, I'll set this up ASAP.

12. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Please sim me and put me on autopilot. My life is just too crazy/busy and I know I am slowing you guys down. You guys MIGHT be able to knock out another season IF you just sim the entire off-season. I highly doubt any Frosh are going to make that much difference in the final season.

13. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea i doubt i will get anything above a 3* so the off season recruiting will be for nothing.....i am for advancing to postion changes....and lets go from there.

14. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I advanced to OS. I can SIM the rest to get us ready to play games. I agree with CLW. Remove the two weeks it usually takes us to go through the OS and we might be able to do one more.

C - you lost a squeaker to the 'Horns, 60-7. Sorry dawg.

Sox, Fred, Radio - what do you think?

15. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I am down lets get to player Postion changes...then cuts...and advance to Pre season.....all you need to do there is the game scheduleing because recruiting is not going to mean anything and no point in red shirting ect....get right into playing next year in a day...alll i am intrested in is poss changes and cuts...we should be able to do that super fast....even if we skip thats its not a biggie

16. soxandgators

Agree........... will be ready after position changes