Big Games

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by bdub, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdub

bdub Walk On

What game is everyone looking forward to this year?

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

SEC always gonna throw me some tough games but two really stand out:

week 8 @ Arkansas & week 13 vs Florida State...The florida state game stands out because I use their playbook and usually pick them as my team to roll with in NCAA, so it will be extra motivation to whoop they seminole asses the last week of the season! And week 8 is a huge game for this gator team, going on the road to a hostile environment to play a team as talented as Arkansas will be a tough task.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Im really looking forward to my schedule as a whole. I have alot of great teams on the list. Texas, Texas A&M, Nebraska, Notre Dame, etc etc. Im ready to get on to week 4 cause that loss to Florida still keeps replaying in my head lol.

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

looking forward to the arkansas game, as it's a user game :D

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

That will be a great game im sure.

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Really looking forward to my rivalry games vs. Georgia tech and Virginia tech

7. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

I think for me the Cal and Stanford games are going to be big, as they're both two great coached teams. Not to mention there are some heated recruiting battles taking place as well, and of course the rivalry game at the end of the year against USC is alway big, I'm looking forwards to it, because I didn't get a chance to coach in that game last year, and we ended up losing.

8. bdub

bdub Walk On

Looking forward to the Big Game with Cal and should be a fun one with UCLA.

9. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

I would have to say all my away games, my team plays at their D- level on the road, which makes every away game a nice challenge :)

10. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

UCLA. Will be my first user game ever.

I hope the Stanford game is big, but it's the last week of the season and I could have five losses by then.

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

With alot of you guys being in the same conference there are going to be alot of huge conference match ups this year. Maij17 already survived his early trial by fire with his non bcs squad by taking out Virginia and UTEP.

Would you guys be interested in me putting together a user game ladder similar to how sim nations is done ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.