Big Issue everyone please read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Oct 19, 2009.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Big Issue everyone please read

Does anyone else only have 11 games on their schedule?

I, Stanford, have a bye the first 3 weeks and only play 11 games. I know there is a scheduling glitch if the schedules get remade because this is not the only dynasty I play in where my team has only 11 games.

BK>I am guessing I had an FCS opponent that was removed, I believe that's what happened in other dynasty.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

hmmm that's weird. I know that FCS schools only have 11 games but FBS has 12 because college football is at a "all time high" and wanted to bring in more revenue

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

This is the 3rd online dynasty that this has happened in, they all seem to happen because of something in custom scheduling. It may have to do with removing an FCS game, or even with changing a non con game with a team that has a bye. Either way it's a bad glitch.

I don't mind starting my season against USC in week 4, I just would like my 12 games and the one less bye.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I'm not sure what happened... I did not remove a game witour adding another

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

BK> Not blaming you, I am 99% sure this is a glitch/bug in custom schedules. This happened in an online dynasty to me and because I was one game short I fell one game short of maybe a bowl game.

3 byes in a row at start of season is unrealistic and I don't think you had anything to do with it. I just want to play a game.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i know u aren't blaming me, but their is now ay to fix it this season. We will just have to hope it doesnt happen again.

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

to update this 5 user teams I believe only have 11 games. They are Washington, USC, South Carolina, Stanford, and Nebraska.

I did notice that by looking at all teams schedules, that you tried to give everyone 2 non con user games, that could be where the bug lies. That's what happened in one of the other dynasties I am in.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Just gotta hope it doesn't happen next year, nothing we can do this year. That's on EA

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

It's a shame too. I would have loved to play Nebraska, and see if the Cardinal can hold them under 70(y)

10. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

I have read that the Pac10 has issues with scheduling. Some leagues ban Pac10 teams because of this.

Another bug in the Pac10 is that you have the same sites every year.

For example if in year 1 Stanford plays at USC, for the rest of your existance the Stanford vs USC game will be played at USC.

11. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

This is not a Pac 10 issue, even though 3 teams mentioned are Pac 10 teams.

In the other dynasty I only had 11 games the teams used in that dynasty were MAC an CUSA teams. I am Buffalo in that one.

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i just finished looking at the scheds......and i am bewildered at this!!!

Washington only has 10 games. This has to be some kind of glitch, because i know i had every1's right. most people even had a game on their first week...and as u can see that didnt come out in the finished product either!!!

13. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

bk>thanks for checking into this, at least I wasn't going nuts.