Big Rumor in Lincoln...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 31, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Big Rumor in Lincoln...

News posted on the Dynasty Wire:

[​IMG]
    Lincoln, Nebraska - Just days after learning that his team did not do enough to make it to the Big XII Title game, Nebraska Head Coach T2Express was arrested while driving around in Lincoln late Saturday night. A cop pulled him over after noticing the car swerving down Vine Street and running multiple red lights.

The officer was surprised by the scene as he approached the vehicle, as he found the coach driving around pant less, while an untethered goat stood in the backseat. Coach T2Express immediately became belligerent and began throwing empty beer cans at the cops head. He was removed from his car, where a scuffle on the ground continued between the Big Red Coach and the officer. Warning shots were fired into the air, which forced the goat to jump out of the car window and run scared down the street (No sign of the goat still today). Coach T2Express managed to wrestle the gun away from the officer, and before being able to discharge a round, was struck over the head by way of a boat oar from a worried bystander. The blow to the head gave the officer enough time to unsheathe his taser and send 50,000 volts through Coach T2's neck before throwing him into the back of the paddy wagon and booking him at the station.

No word yet on the bail amount for Coach T2Express. A phone call placed to the Nebraska AD was unreturned yesterday.

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Sounds like big trouble in Lincoln. I'm glad we had such low expectations heading into the season that I didn't have to go on a bender after our massacre in Columbus, lol
    T2, have a :beernana: on me buddy. Things will get better (y)

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thats just wrong Hack. Picking on Tracy in his moment of weakness.

Mike

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nice I love the lack of respect in this league, its close to a T1 rival.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Haha.. yeah I have seen some of the "friendly" posts in T1.. Think we still have a ways to go to get there

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I can start in on CA and Cimmy.

Mike

9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

what the press failed to mention is that Missouri HC HackGolfer was with T2Express the night of the incident and was last seen riding the goat to Dallas Texas to be there in time for the game.

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Take you all night to think of that? :)

11. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

no i was drinking some orange juice and BAM! it hit me.

12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I was thinking that he just finally got to the keyboard after being locked up all night.

Mike