@ Big Suge Knight

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JCspartan2, Mar 3, 2009.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

@ Big Suge Knight

I dont know if you got my message yesterday morning, I said I could play last night but didn't see you on. I can probably play tonight, or tomorrow afternoon, but other than that im going to be busy for the rest of the week.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

No Show

Big Suge wanted to play tonight at 9pm eastern. I got on a 9, he's not on and ive been waiting almost 30 min.

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    sorry my wife is ill so i have not been able to get on. I lost track of time or i would have sent you an xbl message. sorry but i hope we can get our game in. when tomorrow afternoon is good for you.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I can only play tomorrow at noon. Other than that im booked.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    ok thats a date. I'm sorry

6. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

thank guys for getting this worked out

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Recap

In what turned out to be a defensive battle, Purdue came out with an upset for the 2nd consecutive week. Fresh off a win in Happy Valley, The boilermakers returned home to face #13 Michigan. The game started out with UofM making all the way to the goal line, only to be stopped on 3 consecutive running plays and forced to settle for a FG. Purdue looked to use the momentum to gain an early advantage but unfortunately QB Benett, replacing the injured Justin Siler, threw an INT on his first attempt. Michigan took advantage and went up 10-0 in the 1st quarter. Purdue didn't let the TD off of the INT kill their confidence as Bennett connected with WR Patrick Moore for a 69 yard td on the 2nd play of the drive. After a couple defensive stops and INT's purdue methodically worked their way down the field, mixing runs, screens and play action to score another TD, putting them up 14-10. Michigan looked to respond before halftime, and did so by working all they way down the field again only to throw a Pick six to LB Carlino. Purdue went into the half 21-10. The 2nd half was much less exciting, Purdue opened with another score to go up 28-10, and michigan made a run at a comeback with another INT from Bennett, but it wasn't enough as Purdue came out on top and earned 1st place in the Big Ten.

8. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

WOW...What is this Purdue Defense all about...BOILER UP D!!!

Sucks to get all the way down the field and come up with a handful a JACK SQUAT!!!

Sounds like a tough game at least for the first half....thanks guys