Big Ten Talk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 12, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Big Ten Talk

Discuss the Big Ten but keep it clean. Friendly trash talk is welcome but do not take it too far.

2. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

LOL at the JUICE still playing in college football.. he is a senior??? i swear that dude has been around forever..

3. controllerabuser

HORRIBLE... that some families just don't have LOYALTY lol

[​IMG]

4. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

[YOUTUBE]q4K0SjBR-kI[/YOUTUBE]

Jay Valai will also be rocking jersey #2 for the upcoming season. If you are a Badger fan you know that that is always good ;)

5. controllerabuser

Yo, i can't wait to post a video of what is going to happen to Mr. Valai and the rest of his badger defense come October 3rd when you visit Minnesota..

6. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

lol alright controller.
    i scored some tickets to that game in fact.
    it will be great watching the Badgers break in the new "Camp Randall West"

7. controllerabuser

lol, i still can't believe you are from the great state of minnesota but like wisconsin sports.. (n) jk

8. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

if I weren't a fan of anyteam and were figuring out who i should root for, i would look at Minnesota and say "why would i want to root with a bunch of fair weather fans, who can't sell out there stadium when they have all-pro players (vikings)" "do i want to root for a team that falls apart in every game no matter how big of a lead they have (gophers)" "I hate hockey (wild)"

I do root for the T-Wolves. Not a big Baseball fan but I pay attention to the Twins and Brewers.

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

How can you call it "Camp Randall West" when it has already been renamed "Kinnick North"?

Mike

10. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

haha yeah i pretty much "dislike" Iowa more than the gophers but i will give you guys props for taking the dome home with ya a few years ago. haha

hopefully the badgers can win that dang heartland trophy this year!

11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I did not get to go to that game, but my brother in law made it on the field in the "Giant Ziplock Baggy" and had a blast. I don't think he had anything to do with the goal post leaving though.

Mike

12. bigchipper

bigchipper Guest

hey controller......did you hear that Juice was just awarded another year of eligibility???......hahahaha i kid

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I look forward to being the spoiler this year. Hopefully I can eek out some wins aginst the top dogs in the Big 10, but probably not.

14. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

bro, i don't want to seem like i am being a dick or anything.. just trying to help but are you using the freshman QB Tate Forcier or Denard Robinson right? i would be doing as many options with him as i could.. or doing rollout plays.. isn't he fast?

15. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I don't like to roll out that much. You can't run option without a fast ass rb on this game because the cpu knows you are doing it. We will find our way.

16. controllerabuser

Gophers season is running down the drain. Well, that is what it looks like as of now. With a big game against Wisconsin next week the Gophers will turn to MarQueis Gray & DeLeon Eskridge. Eskridge isn't a big step-back but Gray has very little experience and threw 3 picks this week against Northwestern. If we can't run the ball we will be in for a long day.

17. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Michigan's recruiting stance is to bring kids in to see how bad they play to prove that they indeed have a legit shot at play time their freshman year!

18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Here are the top 8...before the week advances and the PSU v OSU game gets accounted for...and some games they have to get through yet...

1. OU-Neb, Tech, OkSt, Big12 Champ
    2. USC-2 Users...UCLA and Arizona
    3. UF-Florida St, SEC Champ
    4. VT-Maryland, NCSt, ACC
    5. WVU-Rutgers, Pitt
    6. Boise St-LaTech, Nevada, NMSU
    7. Rutgers-WVU, USF
    8. PSU-Indiana, Mich St

Now...I don't think I'll make the Natty. Teams 1-7 are all undefeated...2 (USC and UF) are pretty much ROBO. I'm thinking PSU v Boise in Rose.

What is everyone else thinking???

Natty??? USC v UF IMO

19. controllerabuser

I hope, Boise State makes a BCS bowl other than the Rose Bowl. That would be a shame.

20. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

They may go to the Fiesta...idk...it's BCS FUBARRED. Possibly...idk...PSU v Rutgers in Rose...idk. There is still a lot of football to be played. Penn State going to the Natty is a far stretch...but possible...lol

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Undefeated @ Beaver Stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvLKszZAx4Y

Penn State coach Cimmy24 would like to extend a Thank You to the 110,000+ Fans who helped Penn State go undefeated at the Beav and have a sole lead on the Big10 Championship with 1 game to play. Penn State battled it out, with and without their head coach, every game this season and are able to maintain a 10-1 record going into East Lansing. The 110,000+ fans who show up for every game at the Beaver have proven that Beaver Stadium is the #2 Toughest Stadium to play in. Thank You Fans! Hope to see you at the Rose Bowl!! (y)

22. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

Wisconsin is having a rough year.