Bigger Dance

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by gowazzucougs, Apr 3, 2012.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Cheez
    recchem2000
    Boom29
    Jayrah
    Kapono
    Bulldog
    MaxATX34
    Wyrmreaver
    MexiRican35
    Bucs
    dakota7
    Darkwing
    David
    Dru50
    JFace907

If you guys have not noticed I am going on AP for a while, but I still want to contribute to a league discussion. The Seattle Sports Radio Station every year puts on The Bigger Dance. What is The Bigger Dance, you may ask? Well it is a "competition" where people call in saying who is hotter, between two lovely ladies. The calls usually last for about two minutes or so. Now, they are 64 ladies vying to win the Bigger Dance.

Here is the link
    http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/main.html

Just click on the bigger dance logo and register. I set up an office pool, After Midnight, password is TSO1 and if you need the group number it is 74.

Three final things, First, I tagged David because I am sure he wants in on this, and because he probably could pull some other guys in. Second, there is a grand prize I doubt any of you guys are eligible for it because I think you need to live in the Puget Sound area. Third, Zach this site may not be appropriate for your work. You will probably need to check in when you get home. ;) You can tell your wife you are doing research. You can also try and get your wife do it, I will probably do the same with mine.

• Like Like x 5
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

if you do have to be in the Puget Sound area i may have my dad check this out and see if his bad luck can get us the grand prize

• Like Like x 1
  3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Do we make our own bracket?

4. gowazzucougs

They have the bracket ready to fill out you just have to pick the wibberz

5. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

What a wonderful idea. Beats any of the classroom research I did during college

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Apparently we don't invite the new guy to this :( way to make me feel welcome............don't think Fort Lewis is in the Puget Sound area or not.

7. gowazzucougs

sorry I am not perfect. You are included in this as well, and Fort Lewis is in the the Puget Sound Area.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

You'll have to excuse Forest, he's a lawyer. He can't help not being perfect :p

• Like Like x 2
  9. gowazzucougs

I know you guys have a few days to go, but only Darkwing has signed up for the bigger dance you guys suck.

10. Darkwing

Yep, I'm dominate

I feel the rest of the guys probably don't want to research the women Cougs ;) lol

11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

joined, although you have to be 21 anyways

12. gowazzucougs

Well Kapono and I won correctly picked the first two matches correctly. Darkwing apparently missed one, how I don't know. Maybe he didn't read the scouting reports.

13. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I didn't realize there was a group...and I didn't do my scouting either...I had no idea who half those girls were and picked some just based on their name.

14. gowazzucougs

I assume you can still join the group, the group is called After Midnight-TSO, the password is probably "TSO"

An update Kapono and I are tied for first. Darkwing must have filled his bracket with beer goggles on because he only has 4 of 10 right.

15. Darkwing

I thought that was a requirement..

16. gowazzucougs

I just wanted to give another update. Boom29 has come out of nowhere and scored a big 18 points to tie Kapono. Darkwing is still in last place. I am convinced Darkwing had beer goggles on or something. While I must have suckered everyone into doing this because I have 22 correct and I am in first place.

17. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I don't know if you noticed, but my pick to win it all lost in the first round. Bracket Busted!

18. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I feel this is as good of a spot for this video as any. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Darkwing

True. but if you're not first you're last! lol
    So, who is this chick? :cool:

20. Darkwing

Hey Cougs, that's right bitch :) I finished second.

I'm cool with the winner (y) overall just a very cool bracket. Thanks for the heads up. I guess next year I'll look at those scouting reports. Kind of noticed already that you NorthWest peoples love your titties. I'm a guy that likes a solid body/cute face, great ass, and boobs I don't care as long as nothing to the extreme (like 10 yr old boy or 300 lb grandma shit lol) You gotta pick what the majority will, lesson learned