Biggest stud? Biggest dissapointment?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BRUCE80, May 25, 2011.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

What players were your best and worst this season of the game NCAA 2011?

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Daniel Sims, 4-star recruit I snagged from USF's grasp. He knew he wouldn't fit in that run all game philosophy of theirs ;).

Biggest disappointment so far maybe buck Scott. Dude gets injured every game and he fumbles alot. He has struggled to break tackles as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BRUCE80

Brandon Collins a 5 star Ath turned WR. He is 6'4 200 pounds with great speed, acc, route running and hands. Just the best player we have had and thats saying something. Never RS will be a true SR this coming season. He has had 1600 1200 1300 yard seasons to go with 16-8-15 TDs. He cant be bumped and if you lay off he can run routes underneath to make you pay.

Justin Beverly a 5 star FS with tremendous size 6'5 225 99 sp and acc, great str and coverage abilities, high awr and pursuit and tackle...and just never amounted to anything. He had just over 100 tackles for his career and 4 picks total in four years playing he also redshirted. Just never impacted a game much. He did however have a huge pick in the BCS title game against Purdue where he showed what he could do and went up in a crowd to snatch a ball out of the air.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I have noticed that free safeties in general just do not get the numbers they used to. It's because people (and the cpu) just don't really throw deep. And they don't cover the middle very well.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Figured I would participate with a TF4 player. He could have been the best power back Ive ever seen in the game.

Tony Bell RB
    6'3 236lb
    His stats were crazy. 99 accel/truck/break tackle/stiffarm. He always fell forward or broke into one of those stumbling animations where the guy picks up 7 extra yards. Saved my ass so many times!

4 Years (2 starting)

2 SEC Rings
    2 National Championship Appearances
    1 National Championship Ring
    All-American
    3,009 Yards
    42 TDs

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I had modest numbers with my FS but not as much...if anything it has been the MLB that has been getting the bigger numbers.

7. BRUCE80

Maybe i should have moved him to LB...he has the size...but I think the speed part would make him ineligible.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well you're controlling him a lot. lol

For those of us that do not control the FS it's rare to even see him get 2-3 INT in a season. They just never break on the ball unless it's a horrible throw or really rare occasion. And even then they drop most of them.