Bills (38) Patriots (35)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Bills (38) Patriots (35)

The Buffalo Bills used timely plays on offense and defense to keep it close with the high powered Patriots. Then Lee Evans scores with 15 seconds left to upset the Pats 38-35.

Total Offense:
    Patriots 539
    Bills 328

It's going to be a tough season with this team but I just hope to hang in there like I did in this one. Bring on the Bucs in Week 2!

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Coach Gaddy blew his top at the post game conference " You don't f$%king give up 31 pts in the 2nd half, who f#%king does that. I know we had about a day of practice but defensively I thought we could have played better. To blow a tackle like that in the final seconds can find your azz cut. I need Springs to be more aggressive out there and show more leadership or else it will be a very young secondary playing out there."

GG Bills see you in Buffalo.

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

GG Patriots, I couldn't stop your offense except for a fumble and pick 6 really. Your still the favorite to win the AFC East in my eyes and I hope to hang in there all season with this young team. I need to go back to the drawing board on some offensive and defensive schemes.