Bills/Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Bills/Panthers

Buffalo gets - Carolina's 1st rd pick
    Carolina gets - QB Michael Vick

I can't say I like the fact that Vick is traded twice in three weeks, but the value is fair.

Approved my me.

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Man you'd think Vick's value woulda lowered, lol. Ah well I approve.

That 1st I got for him originally is looking good so far.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I agree...trading the same guy in 3 weeks is a little questionable, but in my defense, I had no idea how bad his accuracy was until I played with him. Ask Bondzai and JMS...he has the potential to be great with his legs, but he misses passes by like 5 yards about 1/4th of the time. Just total misfires. I'm sure someone will be able to make him into a star given the 95thp and 92spd....not me though

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Trent Edwards just payed me 30 dollars and a bag of starbursts to approve this one.

5. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

well since it looks like it is approved anyway doesnt really matter but I'm gonnasay no.

also we have to be careful about establishing precedence. What if Blaza decides he doesn't like Vick and trades him for someones 1st, or if the Rams dont want bowe and trades him for similar value. Gotta be careful on the multiples. Value wise I would vote yes, but Im a no vote becasue he was already traded. I will be a no vote on all trades like that btw