1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bills/Ravens

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PoloMD, Nov 22, 2009.

1. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

Bills/Ravens

Mags, when do u want to play?

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

I'm around tonight after about 7pm EST... What's your sched look like?

3. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

i can play tonight around 9 pm central, or wednesday around 7 pm central, thursday and weekend around 9 pm central

4. Mags

I was on before 10pm my time (9 central) and waited nearly 2 hours... I saw you hop on AIM (not ICQ) just after 10ish. By the time I messaged you, you went offline. I'm going to sleep.

5. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

Sorry Mags, i sent you several messages on AIM, I was in a bar near home watching MNF, and sent u messages tryng to tell you that i was watching the game. It was my intention to get home before 9:30 pm central but i was with a couple of friends, we were drinking a few beers, and it was dificult for me to leave the place on time. I apologize, you are right , i didnt show up on time, i am really sorry, if u want lets schedule the game whenever u want.

6. Mags

No problem. I'll be online tonight and tomorrow if you are around.

7. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

any time tomorrow after 7 pm central (thats 8 pm your time right?)