Bills vs Cowboys week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Jun 16, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Bills vs Cowboys week 11

I am free late tonight after 9 pm pst. I could also play right after work at 4 pm pst but have to start right then.

Thursday night after work until about 8 pm pst.

Friday night is open right now but my daughter may have a game and I dont have the tourney schedule yet.

The weekend is the same as Friday, as soon as I have the schedule I will post more details.

Thanks, and sorry for the tight schedule the next few days. I will do my best to fit it in if I can.

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I can play today at 4pm pst if you want. I can also play Thursday when you get off too. TXT me 505-787-6048 or hit me up here.

3. BRUCE80

Lets go 4 pm pst Thursday if that works for you.

4. wajomatik

I won't be able to play on thursday until 930pm MNT which would be 830pm pst

5. BRUCE80

ok my son has a game tonight at 9 pm so that wont work, I wont be home until 1030 pm pst or so.

Friday I will put my times up here as soon as I have the tourney schedule, should be today.

6. wajomatik

Ok Im sorry Bruce I thought you were saying that you had to work till 8pm pst on thursday. What time do you get off work? I get off at 430pm mnt which would be 330 your time. I can play at 4pm pst today if we start asap, closer to 345pm pst would be even better. Sorry for my confusion, let me know.

7. BRUCE80

I can still sub in Waj, I swapped to the Falcons. But the Bills should have a new owner soon.

8. wajomatik

Sounds good Bruce do you want to try and squeeze the game in at 345is pst or would it be better to wait until this weekend

9. BRUCE80

I can do that but i am not sure ill be home until 4 or maybe a little after Waj.

If you want PM your cell # and I can text you an update on my eta.

10. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

what's good. new Bills owner here. I'm available Fri and Sat nights this weekend, possible Sunday as well depending on what father's day entails... 10pm EST or later is generally best for me, but I can try to swing an earlier kickoff if need be. I'm off work on Friday, so if you want to try to setup a daytime kickoff that could be possible as well.

11. wajomatik

Hey man Im off today(Friday) lets try and get the game in this morning if possible. Hit me up here or txt me 505-787-6048

12. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

just sent you an AIM msg.... let's try to get this in.