Bits' Mock Draft 2.0

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

With just under two weeks until the 2013 draft, the first two round draft in history, here is how your resident blogger has the teams falling:

Round 1
    1. Mr.2Bits: [​IMG] Was there ever any doubt? Mark it eight, Dude. The Florida Gators will be the first team off the board in the 2013 Crop Draft. Sean, you are on the clock...
    2. Paytonno1son: [​IMG] With the 2nd pick, Paytonno1son selects Meeeeeeeechigan. Some think da Bears are an option here at 2, and they are. However, I think Sean goes with brother Denard and the Maize and Blue so that JCA is not tempted to snatch them up at 9. Jeremy is on the clock...
    3. JFUNK34: [​IMG] Well, that didn't take long. The Funky Bunch's pick is in at 3, and it is the mighty Crimson Tide of Allllllllllllllllllabama (Keith Jackson voice). This will set up an epic week 1 match-up with Sean and Michigan to start the season. Rusty is on the clock...
    4. BRUCE80: [​IMG] After a little self-deliberating, coach Bruce pulls the first surprise of the draft and takes the Ducks at 4. The Rams, da U, and OU are all possibilities for coach Bruce, but the blog thinks that Rusty will look to run something different and go spread in '13. The commish is on the clock...
    5. David: [​IMG] With the 5th pick in the 2013 Crop Draft, David selects his beloved Cowboys. Some think LSU and FSU are strong possibilities here, but there is no way David passes on his boys. He better take them here. There are plenty in the Crop who would love to get a shot with Romo and Dez in '13. Ashley is on the cock...I mean clock....
    6. Runthepound: [​IMG] With the 6th pick of the Draft, RTP selects the University of Georgia Bulldogs. We know Run could give a shit about the NFL, so we think he goes back to JawJaw after taking a one year hiatus away from Athens. Mark is on the clock...
    7. Brogowicz: [​IMG] Word on the street is that Brog's camp wants to take MSU, but a fear of losing the Lions later prompts Mark to take Megatron & Co. at 7. Mike is on the clock...
    8. GSUtiger: [​IMG] With the 8th pick in the 2013 Crop Draft, GSU selects WHO DAT NATION? The New Orleans Saints. Anyone else think we should suspend him for the first season? Jeff is on the clock...
    9. JCA312: [​IMG] WOW...with the 9th pick Jeff shocks the Crop world and takes the men of Troy. That sound you hear is GSU SHITTING HIS PANTS! Jeff was so close to the title in '12, why not take the Trojans who are poised to make a run with Matt Barkley right out of the gate? Dave is on the clock...
    10. Tuco: [​IMG] Tuco surprises no one in taking the Irish at 10. It will not be too long before Notre Dame is in the BCS mix once again. Steve is on the clock...
    11. Steve: [​IMG] With the 11th pick of the 2013 Crop Draft, Steve selects the Auburn Tigers. WAR EAGLE!!! This is the 4th SEC team off the board in Round 1. Paul is on the clock...
    12. Egofailure: [​IMG]With the final pick of the first round, Ego takes the Miami Dolphins. Paul could pull a surprise here, since Miami is likely to be around in the 2nd round. If the Dolphins do not come off the board, then your guess is as good as mine...lol. Oklahoma? Ohio State? FSU? Miami? Texas? It could be anyone. This might be the most interesting pick of the first round.
    Round 2
    1. BRUCE80: [​IMG] With the first pick of round 2, number 13 overall, Russ takes his mighty Rams. Looks like I'm on the clock...
    2. Mr.2Bits: [​IMG] With the 2nd pick of round 2, Bits selects the New England Patriots. I promise to cut the sleeves off of some of my hoodies when I play with the Pats. Mike is on the clock...
    3. GSUtiger: [​IMG] With the 3rd pick of round 2, Mike takes DA U. I'm not sure why I have him taking the U here, aside from the fact that he probably realizes by now the FSU is dogshit.
    4. Runthepound: [​IMG] Big question mark here at 16 overall, but I think RTP pulls the trigger on the locals and goes Falcons. Sorry Funk. Mark is on the clock...
    5. Brogowicz: [​IMG] With the 5th pick of the 2nd round, number 17 overall, Brog takes the Spartans. Why? Because no one else wants to play with those fags. Sean is on the clock...
    6. Paytonno1son: [​IMG] With the 6th pick of round 2, Sean selects DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS. Jeremy is on the clock...
    7. JFunk: [​IMG] Really pissed that the Falcons are gone, Funk takes the Browns and will proceed to run for 2,500 yards with Trent Richardson in season 1. Steve is on the clock...
    8. Steve: [​IMG] Steve, because he loves laptop thieves, selects the Panthers at number 20 overall. Jeff is on the clock...
    9. JCA312: [​IMG] With the 9th pick of round 2, Jeff selects his 49ers. If it shakes out this way, JCA may have had the best draft of anyone. Dave is on the clock...
    10. Tuco: [​IMG] Not sure if this is where Dave is leaning or not, but why not find out how good Luck is? Paul is on the clock...
    11. Egofailure: [​IMG] Hook em! Ego sees that he will be all alone in the Big 12 and takes the Longhorns. David is on the clock...
    12. David: [​IMG] With the final pick of the 2013 Cream of the Crop Draft, David selects the LSU Tigers! This will set up a 3-way brawl between LSU, Auburn, and Alabama, and will be the 5th SEC team selected overall.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 6
  2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great write up...round 2 should be just as good if not better

3. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

You'll need to take the Lions at #1 if you want to roll with Megatron, Stafford and a only-in-a-video-game-healthy Javid Best.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I see a couple interesting scenarios..

• I would be surprised to see Bruce take Oregon, I'm thinking he is gonna go to Miami...just my gut
    • I think the Panthers will be a highly sought team in the Crop and I see Steve pulling the trigger on Cam and Carolina @11. I also think he will be going to another college other than Auburn....it's tough to gauge where he might be heading. Maybe Penn State or Nebraska?
    • I think JCA taking USC could be seen from a mile away from his Kiffin love in the chat box
    • Dave I'm thinking could be taking an NFL team in Round one to stir the pot knowing he can still get Notre Dame late in the second.

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Jeff praising Kiffin?? What a weirdo.

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Round 2 is up.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

There is NO way I take da U I would never hear the end of it from the wife

• Like Like x 1
  8. Iron Mickey

9. Iron Mickey

10. Iron Mickey

11. Iron Mickey

Re: Infinity Engine NOT IN NCAA 13
    Just another slap in the face of NCAA series being shafted.

Gotmadskillzson:
    Madden got expanded passer ratings YEARS ago, NCAA never did.

Madden got a new slider system years ago, NCAA never did.

Madden got DPP and player traits, NCAA never did.

And now Madden gets an all new real time physics engine. What does NCAA get ? Bullet time.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lol

12. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

This Madden game really seems to be getting it done in a big way. The kind of changes and new things they are implementing in this one game are the kind of thin they use to drag out over 4-5 games. Looks like a good one.

13. Iron Mickey

You are spot on. I'm pumped about both games, would it have been great if NCAA had RTP too?? Hell yeah, but I understand why it did not make it into the game like Madden.

It's gonna be a fun year in the Crop.

14. runthepound

Madden has always been the big brother to NCAA. The game has been around longer and has a much larger following. Hopefully some of this gravy will flow down to NCAA before too long.

15. Iron Mickey

No doubt NCAA '14 will have real time physics...I believe it was just not enough time, and money (Dev wise) to implement for them.

Madden doubled there Dev team and Budget X2 for '13...the pressure was on for them to get this out, especially a fully integrated Online Franchise Mode

16. runthepound

Hopefully they have researched and picked through all the bugs and have put out a very thorough product. This could be a grand slam for sports games.

17. Iron Mickey

18. runthepound

Yeah...I am definitely picking the Ravens after watching that promo.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Iron Mickey

20. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

• Like Like x 1
  21. Iron Mickey

22. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Not if I pick them first!

• Like Like x 1
  23. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

I don't see my name up there :(

24. Iron Mickey

I have a couple guys that are having a hard time getting back into forum shape, if that doesnt change soon I might have 1 opening

:)

25. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation