Bits' Mock Draft 3.0

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Round 1
    1. Mr.2Bits: [​IMG] The Gators are still solid at one, but rumor has it that Bits will entertain offers to trade out of the #1 spot.
    2. Paytonno1son: [​IMG]
    3. JFUNK34: [​IMG]
    4. BRUCE80: [​IMG]
    5. David: [​IMG]
    6. Runthepound: [​IMG]
    7. Brogowicz: [​IMG]
    8. GSUtiger: [​IMG] The first seven picks in the draft remain unchanged until we get to Mike at eight. My gut says that he takes USC. Barkley and crew are just too good to pass on. Might Jeff trade up to take them away?

9. JCA312: [​IMG] With USC off the board, Jeff goes NFL in Round 1 and scoops up the 49ers.
    10. Tuco: [​IMG]
    11. Steve: [​IMG] Knowing that no one wants to play with suck ass Auburn, Steve elects to go with SCam Newton and the Panthers at 11 overall.
    12. Egofailure: [​IMG]
    Round 2
    1. BRUCE80: [​IMG]
    2. Mr.2Bits: [​IMG] This pick is the biggest wild-card in the draft. I will tell you that it is all a smoke-screen. The team I will select will never be on my draft board, unless someone gobbles them up early.
    3. GSUtiger: [​IMG] GSU lucks out and takes WHO DAT at 15 overall. Watch out though, I hear there are some Croppers who are eyeing the Saints...
    4. Runthepound: [​IMG] Makes sense, for a BUTT PIRATE!
    5. Brogowicz: [​IMG]
    6. Paytonno1son: [​IMG]
    7. JFunk: [​IMG] With Ashley looking for treasure, Funk lands his precious Falcons with the 19th overall pick.
    8. Steve: [​IMG] Thus Steve ensures his annual ass-beating at the hands of Jeremy in the Iron Bowl.
    9. JCA312: [​IMG] Just a feeling. The Big XII will be vacant, so why not Texas?
    10. Tuco: [​IMG]
    11. Egofailure: [​IMG] Ego steps in and takes the Sooners to set up a really nice Red River Rivalry with JCA.
    12. David: [​IMG] He said he will do it, but is it all a ruse? If it falls this way, David will have the ACC all to himself.

• Like Like x 4
  2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Excellent mock.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I'd like an all SEC :)

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Two thumbs up

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Let's DO IT! NCAA 14? :cool:

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Fuck, lets do it now bitch!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Good to see bits take my idea and make it his own and then run with it, congrats dick.

• Like Like x 2
  8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yall don't want my troubles..j/k that could work with half the league being SEC fans

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

[​IMG]

10. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

[​IMG]
    Payton's Mock your Mock Draft Board
    Round 1
    [​IMG]
    With the 1st pick in the draft Mr2Bits selects...the Florida Gators. We all love how he plays coy and pretends there are rumors but the only rumors we hear are about his bi-sexuality and his quest for a Tebow 3-way.
    [​IMG]
    With Madden being my 2nd love just behind NCAA, I couldn't see myself playing with another team without losing my passion. What's not to love...an aging Urlacher & Peppers combined with an occasional girl slappin' at the club by Brandon Marshall.
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]
    Let's face it, Jeremy can take either here and still get his 2nd pick later. Why? Cuz he is 1 of only 2 members that carries a gun and the other one only shoots flightless birds.
    [​IMG]
    This guy is soo wishy-washy, but we think he'll go Oregon. Why? Because they are stacked (even though he will tell you they are rebuilding)!!!
    [​IMG]
    No question about this pick. The real question is would David blow Jerry if he asked him to?
    [​IMG]
    Ashley will be pretending superhard that he likes Madden. Best way to do that is to have an elite QB that plays his type of game. With Tebow gone, the team is a little less Christian than he'd like but it will do.
    [​IMG]
    Classic case of vomit or diharrea, which one is worse? He'll go with the Lions in the fear that someone might grab them to use Megacheese.
    [​IMG]
    Really? We are letting this guy pick a team?! :D Every dog has it's day I guess.
    [​IMG]
    Did Sean really skip the Blue?! We know Jeff loves the athletic QB and Denard should be cheezerific in this one. I'm sure he will take them farther than I ever have.
    [​IMG]
    We suspect Tuco will go this route. Not only because he is passionate about his Irish but also to shove that 6th star into Funk's face for not respecting GOD's team.
    [​IMG]
    We all know Steve can't pass so he selects the Panthers so he can put up Michael Vick Falcon type rushing numbers up.
    [​IMG]
    With the final pick of the first round, CeeGee selects Kent State. Why CeeGee? Has anyone else seen Ego?! David drops the hammer and brings in the guy who wants in so bad that he'll play with anyone. Welcome to da crop kid.

Round 2

[​IMG]

Why not, no one else wants 'em!

[​IMG]

Com'on, did you really want to play with "Discount Double-check"? Unless you think he's cute?

[​IMG]

No coach in real life...no coach in the sim version now too!​

[​IMG]

HUH?!....DRUMROLL...Cuz he loves Cock.

[​IMG]

He must have went with vomit in the first round.​

[​IMG]

Mr. 305. Why not, still UM, minus the standards and morals.

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

:::Cock back trigger::: Any questions? Didn't think so.​

[​IMG]

Hopefully this season he will spend a little less time at Home Depot "RAH_RAH" meetings and more time on the practice field.​

[​IMG]

Now the hippies can battle it out for the NFC West!

[​IMG]

Seems logical. Home town team. Stud rookie QB. 17 roster TE's. What's not to love.

[​IMG]

The new guy would be stupid not to play with Mr. Richardson...just follow your blocks and then...BOOM! Gone!​
    [​IMG]
    Of course he's going Clemson. Talented pool of players + a free win over Payton each season = Championship...runner-up!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

That's it Sean I want you week 1 ncaa and madden

12. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I'll be there!!! With who, I don't know!

13. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

At some point, I think we just call the mock the real draft ... or just start the draft. I think this mock is pretty damn close to accurate.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Spit a little coffee on my keyboard when I read this shit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

Paytonno1son - I would take my Alma Mater, Toledo Rockets before Kent St. :D

• Like Like x 2