Bl0ndeRedhead's Kiddy Korner

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

This is my contribution to helping us get to premier status. Here I will regale you with sexual conquests (or stumblings into) of my youth. We will start with my infamous Church Camp story.

It was a hot day, mid-June, and my somewhat gangly, 6 foot tall, 13 year old body was going through the height of testosterone and hormone rages. I was upset about going to church camp. I, for one, did not believe going away to the mountains for 3 days will "help you find God" or "discover yourself", so I planned on going for the girls, free buffets (with my parents $50 paying for that), and hanging out with friends I had in church away from our parents. Upon entering the greyhound style bus, I noticed all the goody-two shoes/Bible thumpers seated in the front 6 or 7 rows singing "Kumbaya" as the 19-year-old band leader strum away at his guitar, getting swept up in the emotion of music. I quickly shuffled past those losers, and found myself with the real trash. The kids who were going because their parents made them, or wanted to reform them, or were punishing them. I noticed this girl (we'll call her "Roxxxanne") seated in the far back of the bus. We talked almost every Sunday at church, and she was what you would call, "the bad girl" of the church. She did drugs, had an older boyfriend that sold pot, and had her nose pierced. She was a real badass 13 year old. I went and sat next to her when she smiled and beckoned me to do so. Since we were in the far back row on the left, immediately to our right was the bathroom, so there was nobody seated near us, the closest people were 3 rows up dead in front of us, and 4 rows up to the right. We made small talk for the first 45 minutes or so, then I somehow managed to gain the courage to flick her nipple through her shirt. As soon as I did so I regretted it, blushing and hoping she wouldn't get too upset. Instead, her jaw dropped (almost in a half smile) and she flicked my penis through my pants. HARD. It almost hurt, and I told her so. She proceeded to do it several more times, before I told her "I'd stop if I were you." She laughed and asked why. I said "I'm not sure you will finish what you're starting." "Is that a dare?" she asked. My heart started beating through my chest. How do I respond to her? I'm close to getting my first real action with a chick, that involved her touching my penis. "Of course it's a dare" I blurted out. She stopped flicking my penis, which had started to become somewhat erect. She then full on grabbed it through my pants, while quickly looking around, like a deer observing its surroundings before bending over to eat the grass it so desires. She made sure we were in the clear, her hand slowly rubbing me through my pants. After her perusal of the situation, she reached her hand inside my pants, put her finger up to her mouth in a "Shhhhh" motion, and just like that, my penis knew another hand for the first time. Before I knew it, she had bent over, unbuttoned my jeans, and proceeded to fellate me for about 2 minutes before I blew my dirty seed in her mouth. She smiled, quickly got up and went to the restroom, came back a couple minutes later, and passed out for the final hour of the drive with her head on my shoulder. I was now a man.

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Excellent new addition... Good story as well...But fuck the premier leagues. Those guys are fags

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

13 year olds?

[​IMG]

4. DirtycashDylan

smh @ fat girl mentality

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Well if you did you'd be doing it to me...which is strange, to say the least

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I don't have the fat girl mentality at all...Maybe some of these guys do, but I really don't care about the premier leagues. In fact I'd prefer to not be in one if it means we have to pay...What the hell would I wanna pay for?

I'm just here to play NCAA and fuck with you douchers... I have no desire to be involved with some nerdy hierarchy...

7. DirtycashDylan

@JQwon13 most of us do care. If you don't care, prove it, and stfu about it. Nik will pay your $12 a year.

8. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

LOL, didn't realize it was only $12 a year... But what exactly do you get with having a premier league? You get to say you're in one? Cuz if that's all you get, I'm not sure why yall wanna be one. Premier or not, we're already the best league in this place. We should just start saying we're an Elite league.

9. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Blonde if I believed in God I would say you were going to hell. But since logic and reason are my only guides... Congrats on finding your manhood!

@ JQwon... Best league for sure! I don't care about the status that much but I will pay if I have to do so to stay in this league.

10. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah I don't think it will be an issue though...I doubt the higher-ups will ever allow a league to go premier as long as I'm associated with it. However, if you haven't checked out my new member app on the new member board, you should. Most new member apps get around 40 views. Mine is at like 730... One of the main guys deleted a lot of people's responses to clean it up a bit, but you can still go enjoy.

11. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I'm kind of with Qwon, (it feels dirty to say that) I really don't care about premier. IMO, the only perk is a signature picture. Which honestly, I don't care about. I'm already paid up for life, but I sent my 50 bones in because I like what this site has to offer and wanted to help them pay the bills, not so I could join a super cool exclusive club.

12. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

The alliance begins to form...The start of a New World Order...

13. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

By the way, there's a good chance I'll be bored at work tomorrow...So if you could put out a 2nd edition of this, it would prolly entertain me for a bit...Thx

14. DirtycashDylan