1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by nikpin, Nov 25, 2010.

1. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Anything good out there? I wouldn't mind picking up a copy of Madden 11 or Black Ops for a reduced price. Even 2K11 has some appeal at the right price.

I've seen Amazon has Halo:Reach, Madden 11 & Need for Speed II: Hot Pursuit for $40.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

if you get a person to go in with you then you could get black ops, reach, madden, or whatever for 35 bucks. The deal is that if you buy 2 games you get $50 back.

My brother-in-law got madden 2011 and I got black ops so its evened out to 35. Not a bad deal.

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I saw some slickdeals come through the past few days for all of these games. Best to hit up the site and take a look while it last.

4. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Or you could just get a job you scumbag.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Apparently the real deals are on "Cyber Monday" according to my family members...online shopping is their cup o' tea I guess

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Oh and don't waste your money on Madden, just wait for '12...get 2K11 instead, trust me.

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Outside of the doorbusters, the deals on black friday aren't all that great. The prices die off a lot more nearing Christmas and in January when stuff goes on clearance when they make room for the new models.​