1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Blast rooms

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Dec 23, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I have no idea why but both my aim blast rooms read as having no people in them and I can not type in the room. However I keep getting messages from them on my phone repeatedly. Could someone send me invites again I am gonna delete myself thanks...

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bates says he has the same issue so it's not just me at least...

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I am having issues also

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Perhaps I could just restart blast chats then? Redo them and get everyone back in?

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

old blast groups r working now

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I can't get in them either.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

lol....I actually can't get in the main "RealOMFL" chat until someone says something first. Then I can respond to it.

Let me know if we just want to redo these or not, then we can go from there.

8. natedawg212000

I have a suggestion. What about doing these 'chat rooms' that can be embedded into a website like we had when the oMFL first started? We could see if the XFL would let us put up a page for it? 2 of them, one for board and one for regular owners. NO?

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Honestly those chat rooms we had through a website were rarely ever used. The blast chat seems to be quite popular for all involved. I think we should stick with it where we can. Maybe could do a website type of chat for board, but the regular ownership I think we need to keep in AIM.

10. natedawg212000

The problem is they don't work any more, so unless we have a suggestion to get them to work, then I don't know what to do.