Blazing Press

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 6, 2009.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Blazing Press

Like the idea by bc so questions will be answered here.

Starter question.. Who on your schedule will be an issue?

Basically their is only one game i feel we will not win and thats against Memphis. We cant have turnovers and we have alot every game. Like i said i predict an 11-1 season and our lose being to Memphis

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

If you end up getting past Memphis or you end up having a better conference record.... You would still have a tough game vs #11 Tulane. How do you plan on knocking the previous conference champs off.... and more importantly how do you look forward but keep the team playing week to week?

Also : Have you told your team you expect an 11-1 season? How do you keep them from not having a break down in a conference "Trap Game"?

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

NDColts>Thanks for the props.

In order to achieve 11-1 like you have stated, what underachieving position will have to step up to help make it happen?

4. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Walk On

11-1 is pretty good do you think Memphis will do better than you? another word, do you think you gonna win C-USA? of course c-usa championship prolly be against previous champ Tulane.

5. NDCOLTS1979

I plan on working my team on the joys of not turning it over. I have told them i expect 11-1 and memphis was the loss. I just dont see us getting by them considering our lack of talent right now. Starting a true freshman at qb and a real lack of speed hurts.

I have showed them past videos of what happens in trap games and looking ahead. Should them what one costly loss could really do to your season and they are leaving one week at a time.

6. NDCOLTS1979

Would have to be my true freshman qb. defense has played great for the most part and rb is having a great year. The problem with us right now is turnovers. we are close to last in the turnover battle and turn it over almost 5 times a game.

7. NDCOLTS1979

I dont see memphis losing a conference game this year. They have a great team right now and we just arent there yet to knock them off. Hopefully it the next year or so with some recruits coming in we will be ready. And the one loss i have is to either memphis or tulane. We just arent there yet offensively to keep up.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Dnt forget Tulsa!!!

9. NDCOLTS1979

Dont have tulsa