Blogger X

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 26, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I don't know who it is, but if you're in here you have 48 hours to pm with your real identity and then its a ban for that name. I like what it is and I like what they do, but I want to know who it is if I am going to have to defense poop that is stirred.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Honestly, I would say it was me if it was. However, it is not me.

3. natedawg212000

He, who I think I know who it is, won't tell me his identity. He said he will just not post any more. I'll sleep on it for a day, but if the guy can't tell me who he is, then he can't post in my league, period. Thoughts?

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can't argue with that man. I assume that TF can find out the IP address and let you know who it is? I thought I knew who it was, but maybe I was wrong.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

I was telling people today that I didn't even want to know who blogger X was as it would take some of the "appeal" away when I read it. That said, if this is something u want he'll just have to tell u if he wants to keep posting here that simple.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I like the idea of an unknown poster but better judgement must be made when hitting below the belt.

7. natedawg212000

You wouldn't believe the crap I am catching for wanting this guys identity. I can't win for losing around here. If i let him post people who aren't even here and hate my guys get pissed, if i ask for his identity, ppl on TF get pissed, now we have owners pissed at me for discussing this issue with Dunn. I am so getting tired of all the crap I catch around here. :mad:

8. natedawg212000

I can't close this but I am asking everyone to let it die. I've told him to not tell anyone, including me and to just watch what is said.