1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Blogger X

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 26, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I don't know who it is, but if you're in here you have 48 hours to pm with your real identity and then its a ban for that name. I like what it is and I like what they do, but I want to know who it is if I am going to have to defense poop that is stirred.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Honestly, I would say it was me if it was. However, it is not me.

3. natedawg212000

He, who I think I know who it is, won't tell me his identity. He said he will just not post any more. I'll sleep on it for a day, but if the guy can't tell me who he is, then he can't post in my league, period. Thoughts?

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can't argue with that man. I assume that TF can find out the IP address and let you know who it is? I thought I knew who it was, but maybe I was wrong.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

I was telling people today that I didn't even want to know who blogger X was as it would take some of the "appeal" away when I read it. That said, if this is something u want he'll just have to tell u if he wants to keep posting here that simple.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I like the idea of an unknown poster but better judgement must be made when hitting below the belt.

7. natedawg212000

You wouldn't believe the crap I am catching for wanting this guys identity. I can't win for losing around here. If i let him post people who aren't even here and hate my guys get pissed, if i ask for his identity, ppl on TF get pissed, now we have owners pissed at me for discussing this issue with Dunn. I am so getting tired of all the crap I catch around here. :mad:

8. natedawg212000

I can't close this but I am asking everyone to let it die. I've told him to not tell anyone, including me and to just watch what is said.