BLOOD IN - BLOOD OUT 1 "LHW TOURNEY"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Texboogie, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

BLOOD IN - BLOOD OUT 1 "LHW TOURNEY"

Be Patient the Tournament tree Picture takes a min to load....
    By the way the Tourney Is open up until the first match is fought. So if you still want in, just let me know
    BLOOD IN - BLOOD OUT 1
    [​IMG]

2. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

That looks just like the old Section 4 wrestling tournament.

P.S. Get to work Boogy.

3. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Lol, I am killing it today bro. I dont think its going to end well though.. lol. And yea the Tourney looks sick. When you back in town.

4. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

can we play these now which fighters do we choose? I want Tito if nobody else does lol

5. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Its by Weight Class. (Light Heavy)
    So you can pick who ever you want, EACH fight.
    So you can be Tito through the whole tourney or you can pick a different fighter every fight.
    And yes, you can start the Tourney right now. When ever your ready to fight, just let the other guy know and post the results under the Blood in Blood out Thread.

6. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Updated first round

Updated first round One fight left.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Cribbs when are you good for round 2?!

8. totalwreckage

uhh how did I lose?

considering I lost and didnt even fight you can go ahead and not include me in anymore tourneys and take me out of this one.

9. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Man Relax, Your acting like a damn baby. I was told that you two got your fight in. It can be changed. Your acting like its the end of the world.

So you didnt fight SirToke for your Tourney Fight? And dont act like your going to throw a temper tantrum. Fuck it dog you want out, let me know.

JUST ASK, OR LETS TALK ABOUT IT, stop acting like that. You sound rediculous

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

First of all, i don't want to see this type of stuff on the forums. You have issues with each other, take it to Private Message.

Im not sure what's going on between you two but it ends now.

11. totalwreckage

you know what I didnt say shit other than dont include me in anymore tourneys, and I will not be talked to like im a punk especially with some keyboard tough guy. Fuck that.

12. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

See, this is why I typed that message to you. You talking about YOU wont be talked to like a Punk. And now I'm a "Keyboard tough guy".

Let me tell you somthing. I am a GROWN ASS MAN. And you can NOT expect respect when you DONT GIVE IT. You will not talk to me like that either. PERIOUD. You disrespect me and then say that and, "Fuck that". Man you better start leading by example and stop talking to people like little kids and dumb asses, and maybe you wont be the one in the middle of Bullshit every other thread.

AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CURSE IN EVERYSINGLE THREAD. Cant you find a better way to use adjectives.

13. totalwreckage

lol sure thing