Blue and White Illustrated (2012)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bdes, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdes

bdes Guest

Blue and White Illustrated (2012)

[​IMG]

NEW COACH ANNOUNCED
    New guy, bdes, is announced as new coach at Penn State.

By the looks of things the Penn State Nittany Lions haven't been struggling at all. They are fresh off of a National Championship and Big 10 title. This season Penn State won't be in the National Championship to defend their title but their #7 ranking isn't that bad. But for bdes the only number that matters is '1'.

"1 is what we are aiming for. I am coming into this program to hopefully build a power house in Penn State."

But that success won't come easy, Penn State will lose a lot of key players on both sides of the ball including starting QB Matthew McGloin.

"Next season is a rebuilding one indeed. I am not afraid to admit it, but at the same time I will be looking to compete on the field as I look to pull in new talent through recruiting searching for stars that will get us back to the National Championship, and as I said before the pursuit at my main goal, becoming a powerhouse."

Bdes will make his debut in Penn State bowl game which they hope to be a BCS Bowl.

"Even though I have no clue how we've done this year aside from looking over the schedule, I am pretty confident to say that we will most likely be in a BCS Bowl game as an at-large team. But we will just have to see how the conference championships go before makings assumptions."

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome Coach Bdes.....the Big Ten again is going to be a tough conference next season. Good luck.

3. bdes

bdes Guest

Well now I am SC sooo haha, this might wanna get deleted or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.