Blue Jays Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Blue Jays Presser

[​IMG]

Nice start to the season. WHo has given you a lift day in and day out?

Any surprise performances thus far?

The Red Sox jumped on you guys, what happened?

Are the Blue Jays where they need to be or will you look to make any trades to fill in holes?

2. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Nice start to the season. WHo has given you a lift day in and day out?

There really isn't one single person that I could say this other than (Edwin - see below). The team is near the top in batting average in the league so everyone on the team has their hand in it. This is a team sport afterall.

Any surprise performances thus far?

Edwin Encarnacion (3B) has been a great suprise for the Jays this season. He is currently tied (Wells) for 1st on the team with home runs (5). He also leads the team in average.

The Red Sox jumped on you guys, what happened?

The team should of had a win in this game as it was previously played (We will call it a rainout as the former owner jumped ship). What can I say about this routing? It didn't matter what I threw at this team. The Red Sox crush everything. 4th start Marc R has been sent to the minors after this game.

Are the Blue Jays where they need to be or will you look to make any trades to fill in holes?

The Jays desperately are in need of pitching. They have been looking to get another SP and are in need of a couple good RP's as well. Other than Romero, Marcum the Jays have nothing. No one wants to talk to the Jays as they feel we have nothing to offer.