Bly takes up 12th spot with the Stanford Cardinal

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Bly takes up 12th spot with the Stanford Cardinal

Keeping the same team as Jugg picked, Billy returns for his third go-round with T1.

Got your exit plan hatched yet? :D

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

My plan is to sweep the Pac-10, win the Rose Bowl and then move to the Seahawks open position ...

but no i'm ready to go. key difference this year (besides the game being much better IMO) is I have no other video game responsibilities. last year i was more burnt out on sports video games than NCAA (after leaving I didn't play anything for like three months).

priorities are a bit rebalanced now and video games are where they should be - a hobby I can come home from work and just enjoy and have fun playing as a diversion.

i'd also be remiss if i didn't thank you guys for another chance. should be a lot of fun!

unless Helli messes up the sliders :thumbsup:

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Welcome back brotha

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You were burnt out on your UNC thread... lmao

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

If you bitch out one more time you will receive a permanent effing ban on all leagues!! Stick it out when you get beat down over and over again. I have said my peace.....I am glad to have you back b/c you are an active member when you are here.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Welcome back, Stanford has a lot of talent and is perfect for a pro style offense. So I'm sure you'll use the Air Force playbook and try to run the option again.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

shit im never coming back then lol

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

NO Apoligies needed...I think you left the right way thats why your back. Glad to have you in the PAC-10!!! I need all the wins I can get>:p

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

hehe we'll see. if i remember you needed a missed extra point to beat me last time, and that was with the powerhouse that was Alabama :thumbsup:

i will say i can't complain about the guys in the Pac-10. should be fun battling you and Bruce year after year (and with our games being rivalries).