BlyGilmore rejoins The Tradition

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Jul 16, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

BlyGilmore rejoins The Tradition

He is taking over the ACC spot that is left via an MIA Rhude. If DJ comes back we will find him a spot in TF, but we need to have the roster settled by kickoff and there has been no word or check in at all....

Gilmore is taking over North Carolina... enjoy!!!

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

better not jump ship this time again!!

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Hey only jumped ship because my 360 shit the bed.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

In this league that is not a viable excuse. Get a backup!:monkeybutt:

5. BlyGilmore

last time I do you a favor ;-)

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Wow, me and Bly are rivals now in both Madden & NCAA. My chances get improved two-fold :)

Welcome back man

7. BlyGilmore

thank you sir. look forward to some good football games.

and while i was on the fence about taking UNC, I have to say their uniforms look badass and their defense is pretty nasty.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

didnt they have a top 5 recruiting class this year??

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah, they pulled in a sick class. But who the hell knows how that translates with the rosters. Even with the update, their still shitty, just LESS shitty

10. BlyGilmore

so what have I missed?

my big question is why'd we move to different conferences?

any other good gossip?

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im born again....

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Helli and Purdue Dominated once we moved to Heisman. He won the last 3 season in a row.

The big Ten Dominated 2009....last 5 champions were all Big ten and at most points in the season they were ranked 1-4 until they started beating each other up.

Juggs never revisited championship status after taking over OSU in year 2. Michigan was full of talent but couldnt beat both PSU or Purdue in the same season. Penn State was too close to championship #2 twice but lost to Helli in Double OT and lost again to Helli.

The big 12 was mostly talk and like the national league of the Tradition. Pac 10 was crazy speed and UCLA was amazing but they couldnt beat a Big Ten League. ASU was close this season but again...BIG TEN! MO and Oregon was the last non big ten Champion and went back to the big show but was mauled by Purdue.

The whole recruiting thing turned into who could get the fastest guys cause thats all the pretty much mattered. When we moved to heisman all the players seemed to become equal. The stars and bums were hard to tell apart. but the user games were great and we had many defensive battles.

The big ten brought defense to the league and so did heisman.

13. BlyGilmore

I was just checking out the history thread (which is a nice touch btw). Personally I think Bruce should split half his awards with me lol.

14. BlyGilmore

born again like with Jesus? or with having a super-duper-powerhouse like LSU instead of A&M?

15. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

we are missing the last 3 seasons though.....which is b/c I got lazy....damn

16. BlyGilmore

well fix that shit.

here's my other question? whats the deal with this justin.tv stuff? you need a web cam to do that?

I have the Hauppauge DVR box that JMS has so i'll be taking video this year ;-)

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

its a PVR!

I dont know how to stream with the PVR. CHeck out the Justin.tv threads. You can use a webcam or a video capture card. Only problem with the capture card is that you will need to play in SD. But is is the currently the best way for cost and ease of use.

If you get a slingbox you can stream and do a screen capture. It has been said that you can screen cap with the Hauppauge but you better have a hell of a rig. But IMO I dont think justin.tv will be able to handle it. Upload speeds are important with justin.tv and if you have a shitty ISP...it will be a problem.

In my experiences NCAA broadcasts shitty......I have broadcasted other non sports games and it looks great (RE5, COD, Burnout). NCAA has problems....i think to many things on the screen moving at once.

18. BlyGilmore

sorry, sorry. PVR. my computer is a beast so I might give it a shot. I'm not sure what my upload speed is though - i'll have to check that.

I do know playing in standard definition is not an option. Didn't spend a grand on my HDTV to not utilize it lol.

19. jfosh

jfosh Super

Always a litte truth to the rumors. Welcome back Bly!

We have a problem with the way teams are aligned in the ACC. To put 3 teams in each divison we will need to tweek division alignment. Swap NC and NC State. That will put 3 in the Atlantic and 3 in the Coastal.

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Welcome back, bly.

Just so you gusy know... My weekend project is to 1) go get my win in the last game I play in 2009

2) update that league history thread with the last two seasons.

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

update the history page at www.traditionfootball.com/tcfl while your at it... :cool:

22. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

this....