1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

BMW Championship @ Crooked Stick

Discussion in 'TCCT: Tradition Country Club Tour' started by Vlad, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
  2. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Everyone please note the BMW Championship will be played on simulation dificulty

3. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I will be playing this tournament! Finally have free time :D.

4. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

Hey, did I miscount the days? I thought that the tournament went through Tuesday evening. Is it supposed to go only through Monday evening? I'm trying to play at 8:15pm Tuesday night and the tournament is closed. Couldn't play last night because of the hockey game.:)

5. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    That's the it should be.
    Also fuck that hockey game!!!

6. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

haha, ok, ok. Well, since I missed the tournament I'll take satisfaction in the hockey game.:smug:

7. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    You shut your mouth!!! You shut it right now!!!

All kidding aside I'm proud of the Bs and this was one of the best series I've seen. I knew it was going to be very close and I think Horton, Soupy and Bergie ( freaking Bergie man how awesome is this dude ) being hurt played a role. Not that mad though this team will have a chance to contend for the next 3-4 years so I'm stoked!