BOARD MEMBER DRAFT INFO

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, May 1, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

BOARD MEMBER DRAFT INFO

This is a description of what each of you need to be ready to do tomorrow....and remember we all need to download SKYPE as that what we are using to chat as board members.

Dunlap- Basically I am going to be acting as Roger Goodell here. Just coordinating everything in the chat rooms.

Claven- Need to get a stop watch or some other timing device ready as you are the timer! We want to be pretty strict on times this year. 1:30 for 1st round, 1:00 for 2nd round, and :30secs after. You need to give 30 sec and 10 sec warnings in the AIM chat....look at my example in the Draft Info thread if you need.

Nate- Will be manually signing rookies to the teams on the PS3 as they get drafted.

Frisk- Will be DROPPING rookies from the google docs Draft Database as they get drafted. This will allow everybody to see who is still available by just looking at the book.

Jeremy- Will be updating a list of who has been drafted by pick and team in a thread in the main forum. This will allow people to see who has been picked and also allow Nate to look at it to add the rookies.

Everybody else: Help with making sure everybody does this thing right, and also help out with draft boards for those owners who are gone.

ALSO remember guys you need the FULL VERSION of AIM tomorrow.

See ya then! 1:00pm Pacific/ 4:00 EST.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What If I just red them out or color them according to who selected them. This way we can document who was selected and in what order. I have found that if you remove guys then guys are searching for players and might not know they were selected and when in the draft.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

This is why Jeremy is keeping a list :) But if you want to red them out instead of deleting that would be cool too...as long as there is a way to differentiate.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

My skype is actually 'omflnate'

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

ok cool that will work.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Is everybody ready for this???? Where is everyone? I know Nate and Frisk are ready what about everybody else?