Board Members Weekly Check-In

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

What do we have going on?

Looks like only issue right now is Duval's Gameplay. Anything else?

Anybody need help with anything?

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yo nothing that I know of beside that warning for duval...

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

After talking wit duval earlier on this season, i felt like he had the any means necessary to win attitude and he knows who runs this league, If he pulling these stunts playing against nate and crew, imagine what he is doing against the likes of jethro and greg

everything good other wise, but this is what i just got from dunlap via the scheduleing thread...

"Ox....my PS3 is in the repair shop as of this morning. I'll know more later today. You may just need to line up a sub".

Could be me lucky day or ANOTHER back handed tactic to get me to play on his time. Come midnight tonight im going to get a call saying he has ps3 access for exactly 1 hour at 2am my time. I can see this coming

4. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

well his time zone should change soon lol

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

very true
    i believe moving plus this = ox needs a sub, gonna give him one more day to figure something out

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I pray it's not NO! ugh...LA doesn't need any more like him here. I must say though, after visiting to NY, my wife and I have played with the idea of moving to Hoboken NJ. :)

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I dont think I would live more than 3 weekends in Hoboken. I was there for 2 and my liver may not have recovered yet. And this was 2 years ago.

8. natedawg212000

so is someone going to talk with duval?

9. natedawg212000

OK, time to replace some board members. Are we short a spot now that bruce is gone? and I think its time to replace west who has went mia again.

10. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

so ur saying sense work is keeping to dude real busy lately but still leaving a very open schedule to play his games that u want to replace him? Then u urself has been gone about a month now and leaving a slim window to schedule ur games to play but not one word to anyone about replacing u? this is nuts the dude puts his hard work with this league as well and u want to replace sense he cant be on here every day to say something? then can i ask why dont u replace me at the same time sense i dont post that much.

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

We are short a spot I think when you were away I mentioned we would be fine until the offseason hit before adding another person. Dave went to NFC rep, Win took over his cap and FA so really we only lost the floater role that Win had previous. As far as Duval I can issue a formal I just thought West did that officially, no problem though I will do it.

12. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

West has been around and active. Perhaps not posting on the board room. He could be sulking after loosing to Gaddy for the second time this season.

13. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Actually West has been working 12 hours a day for 7 days straight (And its the Real work like pulling Cable on a Navy ship) so he has fallen asleep right when he gets home and waking up for the next day. However, this seems to be a reoccurring conversation for replacing me as a board member so feel free :). I have been attentive, supportive, and as I feel doing well at restricting conflict. I have on more than one occasion spoke to people about things before they became an issue. So at this point due to the feeling that I get that this is inevitable we don't need to wait.

14. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Im not for replacing West so if this up for Vote, Im vote no.

15. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Quit pulling on your cable and you wouldnt be so tired.

16. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Agreed Jere.... But it just feels like it is right ;)

17. natedawg212000

replace me then. whatever you feel you need to do milk.