board members

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 2, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

board members

we have 2 board members who seem to rarely be in here with cade and mustang. are you guys still wanting to help us in here? if not, we can remove you - no problem, no hard feelings. i dont want ppl in here just for the sake of being in here.

if you guys are going to stay we need more input on EVERYTHING we do here and you need to pick your jobs up. (y)

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

nate i dont know why you have harsh feelings towards me today b/c we played or what..

but i dont like that your calling me out like this...im doing an update today on games needed to be played... and i reply on 70% of things said in here

whats the deal

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

not calling anyone out, but there were several issues that we were discussing that got zero input from you, or at least very little, and i have (for several weeks now) had to asked for an up to date scheduling thread. this is the most, in the past 3 weeks, that i've seen you post in here. i am not calling anyone out, but i need to know if you have the time/want to, to be in here and help.

if you do then great.

4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

yea i want to be on the board.. and will express more input...

love the league...

will post schedule update tonight...i know steelers/packers play tonight...ill post after that game