1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Board O Board Where Art Thou

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 26, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Board O Board Where Art Thou

theres been a lot of action between most of us, but i havent seen claven or some others chime in, in quite a bit. Where are you guys? Its all hands on deck this offseason.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know you aren't specifically talking to me, but of course the first day of the offseason would have to occur on a normal day I'm not available. lol

I'll try to keep up with stuff today via laptop or a friend's computer.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Checking..Im on nites, so I have been quiet during the day but been full force last couple of nites.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ah, gotcha jeremy! hit me up with an update on where you stopped last night when you get a moment

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

I too am a night owl as I work and have practice during days....but I try to check on my blackberry as much as possible.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I am not a night owl....dosed off at my computer about 9ish last night and woke up about midnight to close up laptop that was still sitting on lap....I was amazed...lol