Board Participation

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Mogriffjr, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Board Participation

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1478

ahem it's in the rules.

* Board Participation

You must be active on the boards. This is not a suggestion.......it is a rule. If you don't like posting on the boards and getting to know your fellow league members then this league is not for you.

It's been slacking lately...sometimes I feel like not doing TWIT because only a few reply...not sure if everyone actually reads it for that matter. Let's pick up the pace! (thanks for someone for bringing this up to me, I agree with that person).

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

If I can comment on T1 stuff I think they can unless you all don't like outside guys to comment...

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Trust me you comment more on t1 than some of the members inside te league. I like you come in here an chime in. I go around from the deuce to SE as well.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Half the people in our league think the game sucks. another half are tired of having no shot at winning from week to week. I think we have a lot of guys that can't take losing too well. I'm trying to maintain interest but recent events are killing the fun somewhat. I wish it weren't the case.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well your in SE now so it doesnt matter

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

I second this.... I like everybody in this league..and I understand board participation goes up and down depending on whats going on in your personal life...but if you dont like the game or its a chore to get your games in, and posting about your team and responding to posts about the league is the furthest from your mind...maybe shut it down for the year and come back strong in 2011.

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

+1000. The fun of producing content has faded bc nobody even replies. Not worth the time.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i try to post things, recruiting stuff and info on LSU from time to time. This is the busiest time of year for me at work. Mix that in with the holidays and it's a potent distraction.

it's likely to get worse even, starting school in Jan at UTA. I'll do my best to keep up and contribute.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I blame it on VA Steel.

I will be taking over all LSU posting after school starts...........i cant wait!

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yah I understand that Ryno...I'm not saying become a post whore like I am but at least I know what's going on with your team ya know? And most know about your situation how you have a gazillion things to do...

but I feel the posting, the involvement can get better by a few people....

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Everyone pile on Juggs (y)

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

whos that?

get that Buffalo Bills sig outta there!!

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Michael Vick, what a pick up!