Board Participation

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sep 13, 2009
    Board Participation

Guys, some of you don't post much around here anymore, including some owners who haven't posted anything on the forum in a week or more. You know who you are and I know who you are.

Come on guys, let's pick up the activity around here. I'm not asking for much, but at a minimum, this is what will be required going forward:
    1. You must post a brief summary of each of your games in the weekly summary thread within 2 days of playing the game. 3 or 4 sentences on the game will suffice and that only takes about 2-3 minutes to do.
    2. You must post a scouting report on each user opponent you play no later than 3 days after the game. Again, 2-3 sentences on the persons offensive and defensive tendencies is sufficient.
    3. You must post occassionally on how your recruiting results are shaping up, you should post something on the topic every 2-3 game weeks at a minimum.

This dynasty can only be as good as we make it and right now myself and 2-3 other owners are generating 90% of the posts on this board. As you all know on TF, just playing your games and doing your recruiting isn't enough, we expect everyone to be active participants on the forums.

There are a few owners who have contacted me to let me know that they have issues going on in the real life front that has impacted their ability to be as active as they have in the past. For those of you that have done that, thanks.

For those of you that haven't been active, let's step it up a bit please.

OK, stepping off my soapbox now. Thanks.