Board Position Available

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Board Position Available

Nate will post later with more details, but we have an open board position available for those with the time and willingness to help us keep improving and growing as a league. There will be some responsibilities that come with the board position.

If you are interested please post here and state your reasons for wanting to become a board member.

Thanks,

Dunlap

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i Check the website 3 to 5 times daily, and can commit the time needed to fulfill the obligations

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Whatever happens in the board room, stays in the board room!!!!

4. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

I would really like to be apart of the board

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Any specific reason joseph...and what do you think you can add to our team?

6. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I'd be willing to offer my services, but would like to know exactly what position was. My reason for helping would only because I like this league and would like to give back to those who have gotten us this far. My time isn't completely wide open so that's why I'd like to know exactly what role I would need to play if put into a board position.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

let me give more info on this. Winuvas my supposed co-commish has decided for the last time that he's done with madden. So now I am left looking for a current board member to become my co-commish and the position that will be open will be one of their positions PLUS we need a position for a Cap Book person. This person will be responsible for updating and watching over the cap book via google docs.