BOARD POSITION OPEN

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 15, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Cap Book Rep, Rules Committee) - CapBook Rep is in charge of keeping track and managing team management threads, and managing and updating league Cap book. They will be responsible for taking over all systems of how cap book and team management threads are updated and posted. It is their job to run it the way they want. CapBook Rep is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. CapBook Rep should vote and discuss all post regarding any of the above committees.

PLEASE PM ME OR GET WITH ME ON AIM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

2. natedawg212000

Kap is moving up from assistant to full time cap guy so his spot is open:
    OPEN - (Free Agency Assistant, Cap Book Assistant) - FA and CapBook Assistant is committing to helping with in season and offseason Free Agency and CapBook. They will be overseen and even directed by Capbook Rep and FA Rep on what needs to be done. This position is committing to helping the Cap Book Rep with keeping track of team management threads and updating of cap book.

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

sign me up, i guess i sorta was the tipping point for ndcolts so ill take that spot if its still out there. Ill still take care of the historian duties as well. Would like to also be involved in board room votes but we can talk about that later.

4. natedawg212000

ill find ya on AIM

5. natedawg212000

with wayne going MIA this ast spot is back open.