BoardMembers/Cap Books Guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Nov 20, 2010.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hey guys, quick question for yall. When should we arrange to drop/add traded players or would the board perfer us use the "trade player" function in the franny when it becomes available? I made a couple moves yet players still on there old team. Just wondering cuz i would love to know how much money i have left for FAs and the few draft picks i have left.

Im thinking the problem lies with the fact that we cant sign anybody yet until the online franny draft is simmed. Which brings me to my next question.... I remember one year board members released all rookies after the simmed draft for all the owners. Are the owners taking on that responibility or is the board gonna continue to do that for us?

Thanks guys.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I will try to answer these questions. After the draft takes place, I think the board will release the hold on player swapping. I mean the draft taking place in both the forum/live area, and in Madden via simulation. That way we don't have to worry about bumping players from squads and the like.

There probably will be a gap of a few hours between draft and the start of free agency to allow cap guys time to put in the trades/draft picks so people can know what they have to spend in free agency and how many players they have on the roster.

As far as releasing rookies after the simmed draft, I'm honestly not sure. Someone better than myself will have to answer that one.

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

thanks winny, your answer was very suhish