Bogey's All-User Impact Team 2013

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bogey21, Nov 9, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Bogey's All-User Impact Team 2013

Saw something simmilar on T1 and ran with it, plus its dead around here the last couple of days. These are not solely by best ranking, that is a part of it, but also how well they have done leading up to this season and I also took into account how they are used, as some users are better with some positions over others.

OFFENSE

QB - Aaron Murry - Georgia (95, Best attribute - 92 Throw Accuracy) We all know what this guy is capable of in the right hands, he is missing his partner in crime this year but still expect BIG numbers.

2nd Team - Maurice Turner -NEB (94, Best Attribute - 96 Awareness)

HB1 - David Lawrence Oregon (95, Best Attribute - 95 Speed) Lawrence has the rare combination of speed and power, with 95 speed and 94 B. Tackle he is the main cog that makes one of the nations top running teams go.

2nd Team - Rodney Scott (98, Best Attribute - 99 Acceleration)

HB2 - Lonnie Pryor FSU (98 - Best Attribute - 95 Awareness) A true workhourse here, he had got it all, his awarness is 6 points higher than any other back and there are only a handful of back that are within 10 points of him.

2nd Team - Paris Pierce - NEB (95, Best Attribute 97 Break Tackle)

FB - Blake Young - Texas A&M (83, Best Attribute 82 Speed) This guy will not blow you away with his ability, but his 4.4 YPC for his carrer and 11 TD's through 2 seasons will.

2nd Team -Joe Rogers PSU (87, Best attribute 87 Impact Blocking) not huge #'s from this FB, but leads the way for a great run game as well as when called upon can produce (28.8 ypr)

WR1- Ken Hamby Virgina (95, Best Attribute 93 Route Running) I saw first hand what this guy can do in the National Title game 2 seasons ago, he was quiet last season but I do not expect that to be the case this season.

2nd Team - Randall Carroll - UCLA (99 - Best Attribute 99 Release)

WR2 - Jaleel Clark -Mizzou (93, Best Attribute - 89 Catch) He is his teams go to playmaker, and he has yet to dissapoint, looking for his 3rd straight 1,000 yards season.

2nd Team - DJ Coles - Va Tech (98,Best Attribute 95 Catch in Traffic)

TE - Morrell Presley -UCLA (99, Best Attribute 89 Speed) I hate this guy, he currently sits at 7th in all active players in recieving yards with 2111, should add a big chunk to that total this season.

2nd Team - Orson Charles Georgia (97, Best Attribute 88 Agility)

LT - Austin Long - Georgia (99, Best Attribute 99 Run Blocking) Would probably be the #1 pick in the draft, 99 Run AND Pass block, his numbers are off the charts, one of the last players left from the "steroid era"

2nd - Everett Benyard Oregon (98, Best Attribute 99 Run Block)

LG - Garrett Faircloth - FSU (99, Best Attribute 99 Impact Block) The best guard in this years class, tons of experience should help a high powered FSU run game.

2nd Team - Bobby Lane - Georgia Tech (92, Best attribute 97 Run Block)

C - Jim Lewis - Texas A&M (94, Best Attribute 93 Pass Block) Any time you can have twice as many pancakes as sacks given up on a user team, you are a serious stud, 14 pks 6 sacks g/u.

2nd Team - JD Clark - UCLA (95, Best Attribute 94 Run Block)

RG - Kevin Graf - USC (98, Best Attribute 99 Run Block Strength) If you have ever played USC and wondered why you cant get anywhere near there HB before he is 5 yards past the line of scrimmage, look no further, 6'7" 315 Man child.

2nd Team - Joe Flint - Va Tech (95, Best Attribute 99 Impact Block)

RT - Xavier Su A Filo - UCLA (98, Best Attribute 95 Pass Block) Not much to say here, his attributes do all the talking, he has size, strength, you name it.

2nd Team - Chris Freeman - MIZZOU(92 - Best Attribute 95 Run Block)

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Nice work, Bogey.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

This was a great read Bogey! Nice work man. I think you nailed it with the quarterbacks. Both are studly, but I would give the edge to Murray too. Pretty cool to see Pryor up there -- he just gets it done very methodically, and at the end of the day he has 250 yards when you really thought he had around 100.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Great Stuff Bogey. Didn't even know Freeman had 95 run block. Gonna look at his stats now.

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Yeah, when you dig a little deeper into the numbers you find some crazy shit - the best one I found was from Nebraska's QB Turner, the guys got 96? awa. I think, the next closest guy is at like 87, out of a 120 guys that is a huge gap. I was going to do the D also but this took me forever, we'll see.

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

great writeup man.... suprised to see Scott up there... he has a crazy skill set but gets hurt every other play... Hamby is a beast... he just tore up Pitt for 100 yards and 2 tds.....

great work again man..

7. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Great Work Bogey....I know you were talking about FF in another thread, but i couldn't find it so it is relavant here i guess. But, Ashley Graham forced his 12th fumble in my last game. It is crazy the amount of tackles that he makes that result in forced fumbles.

8. JrRawlins

i wonder if these guys lived up to the billing...

9. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I could do a end of the year recap later...

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Pryor would have if he didn't miss a few games in the middle of the season. He still broke the single season rushing yards record... I'll post his stats after my bowl game.

11. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Up here in Eugene, we are not concerned with individual awards, but the news that Lawrence came in 2nd in the Heisman has caused outrage and the rumblings of East coast Bias yet again, haha.

12. JrRawlins

WHAT? who won.... then?

please dont say Nicholson won the Heisman....

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Some WR from Va Tech won it.

I don't even think Nicholson was on the list, but I could be wrong. I think Matheny was 3rd.

14. JrRawlins

Coles won it huh? thats cool as long as it wasnt Nicholson i am happy... i hope Coles won the Receiver of the Year too... no Awards for Nicholson means i can try to bring him back for one more year.... Nicholson was second on the list heading into the Conference Championship games.... Metheny was 4th...