Bombs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Jan 31, 2013.

?

CPU Inability to Cover Deep Ball being Over Exposed ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

The passing stats are starting to become repugnant around here.

2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Sometimes however the defense all out blitzes and deep passes are wide open

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I don't believe they are. The current settings are skewed for teams to pass the ball. If the settings allowed teams to run with any type of ability, I would say it may be an issue.

4. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I agree. I would also say with that I think that a majority of the users are pass first guys.

5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I think if the sliders were adjusted for better blocking I would run more. I used to run all the time in T3 last year. But this year its pointless, no gains.

6. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Hard to tell because I threw over 20 picks this year. It seemed when the CPU knew you had to throw deep they did a pretty good job staying over the top. But their were some holes but I guess that's to be expected when playing the CPU. I like the running game the way it is, not really interested in seeing 2000yrd user rushers as the avg. Maybe we could give the CPU pass D a little bump next year.

7. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I dont agree. I think the run game is harder to produce on a consistent basis and the pass stats are the result. As for my calls, I pretty much run the same scheme user or CPU, the risks I take have high rewards throwing into coverage or open spaces in zones the whole nine. Do I think the CPU sucks at coverage ? Yes, but so does everyone else's, mine included, when there isn't a user roaming. I think the super fuckin plays the CPU gets off on both sides of the ball does more than make up for it. Lets remember this new passing system as well, with decent play calling, timing and QB accuracy numbers will be high.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

The CPU forces you to pass deep. They blitz 90% of the time and never have anyone over the top. Half of the deep plays are hot reads as well because you have 0 time to scan since the pressure is there right away. The CPU plays so retarded this year I have already concluded there is no fixing it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hova

They also like to press your #1 WR with BOTH safeties in the box. -_- Take the TD or the sack?

10. Raidernation

I think Cal sucks at passing and he's tryna get some slider help......... or wideout recruiting has gone to the birds, :p

11. Hova

The CPU offenses are HORRID in the ACC, they don't do anything but get sacked or run with the QB. Boise is the first CPU team that I could actually not stop on defense. They didn't run the hurry up and shredded me through the air.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Says the guy who has 21 yd avg per completion in their bowl game.

13. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Come play USC. Utah and Oregon, plus Arizona, are not easy outs either.

14. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

You have zero time due to the terrible blocking in this release. I don't think we need user catch bumped as much as user blocking bumped.

15. Raidernation

yup ......

Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 8.43.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 8.42.24 PM.png

I spread it good.....

Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 8.45.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 8.47.28 PM.png

The users I play could attest to the fact. They will be pissing in your grass next year Fmode11 ...... their all sophomores

16. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

17. Raidernation

Or you could say, I wish I had a QB with 93+ accuracy like you. Or, I wish I had the knack for play calling and making reads like you. Or even, I wish I could have played from behind in most of my games like you therefore capitalizing on the fact that you had to pass as much you did.

If you had said those things I would have said your right, thanks for the observation. Face it I'm better at passing, reading and play calling then you are. I'm gonna kick your ass next season. Chump!

18. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Well the first user game is in the books and we had TD passes of 71, 41, 33, 28, and 75. I do think we should bump the pass D for the cpu.

19. Raidernation

Not till Fmode11 can do it on a consistent basis..... How was the Cpu ?

20. gwill

The 71 yarder was all after the catch, the 41 yarder was an overthrow but good awareness to get the ball, 75 yarder was 1 on 1 coverage w/no safety help. Passing was alright; user tackling needs a buff though.

21. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

It was by no means a call out post just stating the long TD's as we've all thrown against the cpu. I just think when we start losing to the cpu we go into bomb knowing the cpu is flawed. If we bump up the cpu pass and bump our tackling like you said it should help balance it out some.

22. gwill

I know I just wanted to clarify.

23. Hova

Pass D will have no effect on the coverages the CPU plays, and the retarded blitzing. I can tweak those two settings however.

24. Hova

Bumped user tackle up 5 and CPU pass coverage up 5

25. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Still nothing for user run blocking? I don't know how much longer I can stand watching offensive linemen / fullbacks run past defenders they are supposed to be blocking.

• Like Like x 1