Bonnaroo

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BigSmooth33, Feb 15, 2011.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Any other TSO'ers going?​
    Check out this lineup...
    Eminem Arcade Fire Widespread Panic The Black Keys Buffalo Springfield feat Richie Furay, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Rick Rosas, Joe Vitale My Morning Jacket Lil Wayne String Cheese Incident Robert Plant & Band of Joy Mumford & Sons The Strokes The Decemberists Ray Lamontagne Bassnectar Iron & Wine Girl Talk Primus Dr. John and The Original Meters performing Desitively Bonnaroo Alison Krauss & Union Station Pretty Lights Florence + the Machine SuperJam featuring Dan Auerbach and Dr. John Explosions in the Sky STS9 Gogol Bordello Beirut Big Boi Scissor Sisters Gregg Allman Ratatat Robyn Warren Haynes Band Deerhunter Opeth & Many More!\

I'm just hippy enough to enjoy this for the second year in a row...

The Black Keys and Mumford & Sons would be enough for me... Then you sprinkle in a little Eminem, Little Wayne, Robert Plant, Buffalo Springfield, and Arcade Fire????

Shit...

Well worth the $250 for the weekend.

2. jcbarr

jcbarr Walk On

Yeah I have been to this extravaganza several times and it has always been worth it. The amount of fun that can be had there is almost immeasurable.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I've been thinking about going to that too. I went back in 09 and loved it. I liked the lineup better that year, but this year's is solid too.

I've been wanting to go to Bonnaroo for a couple of years now... I just haven't found the funds and people to go with me yet. Next summer is a definitely possibility though if I can find some people to make the trip down there with.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Only bands I'd really wanna see are Deerhunter and Explosions in the Sky, both of which I can see individually in my hometown for about $20 combined. I went to Coachella a couple years back, and while the huge festivals are fun and quite the party especially if you are in a group, I prefer smaller more intimate venues to see my favorite bands.

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

my lesbo cousins went last year. they loved it. the performers this year seem 100 times better than the ones they said were there last year.

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

LOL!

Lots of that in Manchester that weekend...

Its a GREAT time. I'm pretty excited for this year.