1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bonner - You better figure out a way to beat SMU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Aug 1, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

A Rice win puts me in the championship game. Save me Obi-Wan you're my only hope.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm not going to say TANK IT, you should always do your best and never TANK IT. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

im not sure he needs to "tank it" to get shallacked. and thats not a shot at bonner. thats a cry of empathy.

4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

bonner, ball control and clock control and you might have a shot. I beat a spread last night with my offline and I played keep away until they screwed up

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

That's how you do it.

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

ive played ball-control and clock management the last 2 games... i think you have to add "and get an interception or fumble." no turnovers means no win.

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

So true, force them to make a mistake one of the times they get the ball. Against Cincy, once I had a few quick three and outs I was beat.

8. TJM

TJM Walk On

I win ball control just about every game, though its only because my team leaves up 1-3 play drives all the time against these spreads with my terrible D. Turnovers are what screw it up. My QB leads the nation in turnovers with 24