Bonus Recruits/Stats

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Nov 22, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Bonus Recruits/Stats

Couple of things...Are we going to have a post listing all of the new bonus guys?

Secondly, I have a running list of the all-time stats leaders on my blog for things like passing yards, passing TD's, rushing yards, etc. If any of you have guys who have entered that kind of rare air, let me know. I'll add them to my list and give them the recognition they deserve. My blog is literally read by one or two people per day.

Aslo, as clarification, I want to explain how I got some of my stats for my players...I'll use Bradford as the main example:

To come to the total passing yards for him which is about 16,000 I added up his real life stats from '07 & '08 then added in what he did for me in '09 & '10. So, if guys like Clausen or Tebow or whoever would qualify and you want to put the info. together and get it to me, I'll add them.

Thanks!!

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Yes, I'll post the bonus recruit list. But I might not get to it for another week. I'm out of town all week and it takes some time. For now just remember that 1, 2, 3, 10, 20, 30, 40 and so on are bonus guys.

It's easier if I wait until after an advance or two to post it so I can note which teams have offered.