Boom Roasted Rankings V1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Sep 15, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

RANK TEAM Record Comments
    1 USF 3-0 Good for Bulldog, beat up on the underlings and dominate his way to a bcs game. The last time bulldog started 3-0, Jack Daniels was actually alive....Boom, Roasted

2 Toledo 2-1 Beats Ohio St, then gets smurfed right in his hairy smurf hole by Boise St. The most productive WR when Mullen is QB, the other teams LB....Boom, Roasted

3 SMU 2-1 Can't beat em, sleep with their slightly more talented cousin, thats what I always say, SMU owned him as Rice, only claim to fame, beating a drunk pastor....Boom, Roasted

4 Temple ? Goose takes so long to play his game, that EA has put a COMING SOON button near his game on the website. Only been 2 months...Boom, Roasted

5 UNLV 1-2 If he loses, you cheated. If he gets fired, its EA's fault. If you wake up naked in his rec room, its no ones fault....Boom Roasted

6 FAU 0-2 Weave now has a crappy team, still almost beating good teams. I hope to become closer friends, maybe start being Pen Pals and seeing where it goes....no boom roasted

7 WYO 1-2 Whats more pathetic, losing to a Mullen less Bowling Green, or having a chance to get out of Wyoming and picking them again?....Boom, Roasted

8 EMU 1-2 Plague figured all teams that wear green are alike.....Nope, EMU is really bad. And you sir, your MAC butt reaming is coming....Boom, Roasted

9 SJSU 1-2 Tate Forcier....still sucks, Roll another joint...hippy...Boom, Roasted

10 TROY 0-2 Gramps, out of respect for my elders I will take it easy....you really are not good, now brew a nice cup of earl gray and take a nap....(shhhh he's sleeping...) boom roasted

11 Kent St 0-3 Well we remember what happend to the last Kent St, this guy is so bad that TSO won't even let him play....not worth a boom roasted....yet

There you have it bitches, remember this when reading my comments, what glitters, isn't always gold

• Like Like x 3
  2. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Greatness!

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

it's official...your content is supreme above all else.

• Like Like x 1
  4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Actually I figured to be below Kent State.....so being 10th is welcomed!.....might be time to find another hobby!

6. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

AWESOMENESS!

7. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

hahaha