1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Boom Roasted Rankings V1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Sep 15, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

RANK TEAM Record Comments
    1 USF 3-0 Good for Bulldog, beat up on the underlings and dominate his way to a bcs game. The last time bulldog started 3-0, Jack Daniels was actually alive....Boom, Roasted

2 Toledo 2-1 Beats Ohio St, then gets smurfed right in his hairy smurf hole by Boise St. The most productive WR when Mullen is QB, the other teams LB....Boom, Roasted

3 SMU 2-1 Can't beat em, sleep with their slightly more talented cousin, thats what I always say, SMU owned him as Rice, only claim to fame, beating a drunk pastor....Boom, Roasted

4 Temple ? Goose takes so long to play his game, that EA has put a COMING SOON button near his game on the website. Only been 2 months...Boom, Roasted

5 UNLV 1-2 If he loses, you cheated. If he gets fired, its EA's fault. If you wake up naked in his rec room, its no ones fault....Boom Roasted

6 FAU 0-2 Weave now has a crappy team, still almost beating good teams. I hope to become closer friends, maybe start being Pen Pals and seeing where it goes....no boom roasted

7 WYO 1-2 Whats more pathetic, losing to a Mullen less Bowling Green, or having a chance to get out of Wyoming and picking them again?....Boom, Roasted

8 EMU 1-2 Plague figured all teams that wear green are alike.....Nope, EMU is really bad. And you sir, your MAC butt reaming is coming....Boom, Roasted

9 SJSU 1-2 Tate Forcier....still sucks, Roll another joint...hippy...Boom, Roasted

10 TROY 0-2 Gramps, out of respect for my elders I will take it easy....you really are not good, now brew a nice cup of earl gray and take a nap....(shhhh he's sleeping...) boom roasted

11 Kent St 0-3 Well we remember what happend to the last Kent St, this guy is so bad that TSO won't even let him play....not worth a boom roasted....yet

There you have it bitches, remember this when reading my comments, what glitters, isn't always gold

• Like Like x 3
  2. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Greatness!

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

it's official...your content is supreme above all else.

• Like Like x 1
  4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Actually I figured to be below Kent State.....so being 10th is welcomed!.....might be time to find another hobby!

6. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

AWESOMENESS!

7. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

hahaha