Boom Roasted Rankings V2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Sep 21, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Not my best effort...feels like ramblings from a distracted idiot....and with that preface, I present....

1. USF A loss to Pittsburgh puts a huge damper on his ranking, O' Douls only around game time you drunkard. Boom Roasted
    2. Toledo Rematch with Bowling Green, feels like kissing your stepsister, Mormon would know.
    3. SDSU Talk about cherry picking a good team, tough part of the scheule is over. He is really going to enjoy this team for the next two weeks...Boom, Roasted
    4.UNLV The Runnin' Rebels are running....off a cliff. This team loses against Wyoming this week. Count it
    5.SMU Tough match up against UCF upcoming. Fans start chanting Ride the Pony, Bonner instinctivly starts stripping. Three closet homos found dead from an erection that lasted 4 or more hours.
    6. Temple. This team should be in the 4 spot....but I then I remembered all those Ohio State beat downs in last years game....enjoy the basement dickhead.
    7. SJSU. Cheech can string together a few wins and his rating is at 100% Expectations are lower in San Jose than Kent State, I mean look at the people we have put at that HC job so far.
    8. FAU Should be back at .500 after a game against WKU. WKU is 4-1 without Gramps, Weave secretly hopes Gramps comes back for one week to make this game easier.
    9. EMU This team isnt good. This Head Coach will be looking for a new job soon simply because his QB can't throw, his blockers dont block but apparently his Johnson is very potent. Stay away from my wife...not me...if you know what I mean (whispers) glory hole
    10. Kent St. Pro is not good at this game so far. Not good at all. His google search history is filled with "amatuer chinese midgets" and "David Hasselhoff"
    11. Wyoming...Good thing he has so many wives. He is going to need them to support him when he is out of a job and the only team that comes calling is...Washington State...they will take anyone.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Hey now, I've only beat you by 1 score everytime. Those aren't beatdowns. ;)

3. Pro

Pro Walk On

Damn, you figured me out. Goose must of told you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

its a gift

5. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i freaking hate liking this, but...

aside from #1, which was indeed not funny and terrible... I believe this to actually be one of your better efforts, lmao

p.s. i have no idea what the EMU thing is about but i laughed?

p.p.s. mormon can't beat me and it has zero to do with me or my talent at this game. it is literally nature. 3INTs... count it.

• Like Like x 1