BOOT VOTE - 49ERS OWNER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, May 6, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

BOOT VOTE - 49ERS OWNER

OK GUYS, looks like we need to bring this to a head. Same complaints all of last year, OMFLBowl, and now 1st game of the season.

Please vote. Boot or Not to boot, that is the question!(n)

2. natedawg212000

I hate to lose owners this time of the year, but this is pathetic. I'd be more open to giving the texans a shot back in the league than this guy. BOOT.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

You know what my vote is.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice or thrice, shame on me. Now that he knows the rule I think he needs to know what he did is unacceptable and if he is not willing to change he may not be best for this league, nothing personal as there are many freestyle leagues out there.....but here in OMFL we pride ourselves on being as sim and realistic as possible, therefor he contradicts our values and risks the integrity within this league.

5. natedawg212000

Frisk, I really think I am about to promote you to full time person who lets people go! Your good at it ;)

6. Emmdotfrisk

That is fine with me

7. natedawg212000

After a convo on AIM i change my vote. I am not voting. Whatever the board decides is fine with me.

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Like I said, it really doesn't matter to me if he is booted or not. I beat him. His cheese lead to me beating him. Hopefully better skilled Madden players will pick up on what he does and beats him worse that I did. I just won't deal with him in this league anymore. Nate, I am not being a dick with this. I swear. I knew he would turn it around when we brought it to his attention. If he stays, it will just be a matter of weeks before someone else says the same thing. Even Gaddy watched the highlights in my game thread and thought it was funny that 4 of the 5 plays were all play action. Sorry guys.

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Web, everybody is on your side here. We are having some convos behind the scenes about what to do.....

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I know, I just hate to be the one to get someone in trouble in the league. I feel bad after.

11. Emmdotfrisk

perhaps I can sign in as nate, play him in week #2 and record the game/give him feedback. If he just isnt going to work out then definitely a boot.

12. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

WOW, he plays NATE this week, Thats all u had to say, let him play nate and dig his own hole!!

13. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Maybe he should ask Madden?

I talked to this guy after the last season, he acted like he understood what I was saying. I feel like I explained what he was doing wrong and how to go about not doing those things quiet clearly. For me I say we boot him out now or he stays in a game by game biases and if we here just a whisper about his gameplay being provolone he's cooked.

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

Boy I really wish we could get Nate's game streamed live or recorded. I know Nate has the ability, but causes some lag.

I will say this, I have a new owner lined up and this is the first time in 3 seasons Nate has called a boot vote himself...so that should count for something.

I've been in the middle of one of these before (with OBWhite)...sounds very similar to me. I'd vote to boot him and not let this drag on...but maybe Nate has a better plan.

15. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I've been saying boot since last season, no reason to change my vote now.

16. natedawg212000

Ok heres my update.
    This is the message I sent him:

17. natedawg212000

I say he had a very bad experience, but still lost to the ravens. VS me he didnt use that crappy cheesy defense, he didnt do the playaction vs me like he did ravens, and well he was all around very sim player. Playing him has changed my mind about booting, then again its up to all of us.

18. Big D

Big D Walk On

Let's keep an ear and eye open here....because when he's not playing the league commish he might revert to his old ways.

19. natedawg212000

Heres the rest of that convo: