Boot Vote: HulkHagen

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Boot Vote: HulkHagen

A little different story here.

His lack of activity and wishy-washy gameplay of late has done enough to call for another vote.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Boot. We have enough solid guys on our waiting list where we need to start cleaning up our borderline owners. He will be happier in the PMFL.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I'm undecided right now, I think we could probably get a more dedicated owner. I was very surprised at his gameplay vs me but maybe it's just me being bad on defense.

4. Jeremy

I'm on the fence here also.

I had a good talk with him a few days ago and he ensured me his troubles were behind him.

At this very second, my vote would be no to boot.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Here's my huge issue with Hulk...he is one of those owners that cares only about winning.

A recent game against an owner (I'll keep him anonymous as I'm not sure he wanted this aired in public) Hulk did the following things:

-Got down three scores early, then never ran the ball once the rest of the game.
    -While he was in this 'cacth up' pass mode he literally audibled and hot routed EVERY single pass play.
    -At one point he ran no huddle 4 straight plays and ran the exact same play 4 times.
    -After the game he said "I apologize, but you just weren't adjusting"

Sorry but that's disgusting and not the kind of owner we need or want here, especially one who was already on his last chance.

Def a boot from me.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

If we are talking about it twice in one week, is it really worth talking about?

7. Jeremy

After more discussion, my vote is BOOT.