Boot Vote: Juan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Basically non existent from the very start of the season.Doesnt answer any IM's or emails or carrier pigeon.

Im voting for the boot.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Im going to wait for now. I emailed and pm'd both juan and dblnull on the forums today about their lack of activity, whats been going on, do they still want to be here. Dblnull emailed me right back and explained he's had a hectic few weeks, and will be able to play games next week and definitely still wants to be here, but juan hasnt responded at all. The black mark against him is that he hasnt played games in weeks and has only posted a few times in his scheduling threads thats he's been really busy, find a sub. But, he's pretty active in his fifa leagues here (which is by no means a knock on people being in other leagues at all).

I'd really like to wait a day or so to hear from him, if he decides to respond. If he's that busy, maybe he'll let it be known he needs to step down. But if not then I will vote to boot. Plus, I hate to boot him for not trying to play when its apparent its an epidemic here in this 4th season full of subs and sims, and only the top guys fighting for or in the playoffs are the only ones wanting to play anyway.

My 2 cents

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

ok Juan did respond to me today, and it was similar to what dblnull said:

New Hey Dave - thanks for checking in. It's been a hectic past couple of weeks for me and as you can tell i havent been able to play any of my omfl or wfl games...i havent contacted you or any of the other commish to let you know that maybe i should step asided for a bit from both leagues because I thought it would get better but it hasnt. And it's not really fair to any of my opponents..As of today, it should get better by next week but i can't give you a 100% guarantee...i do have time to play but prob. 30-40 mins 2 or 3 times a week which I usually use for Fifa 11 knowing that those games are only 15-20mins..not that i'm picking fifa over my madden games but it's just easier to get those in knowing that they are much shorter than madden..It sucks b/c some people might think that i'm just not playing omfl b/c of my record but that's not true whatsover - winning is great but i do this for the enjoyment of it...i think i'm even in a playoff race on the wfl but dont have time to get those games in..havent played in 4-5 weeks and have lost all those and still in the playoff hunt...so to summarize all of this, as of today I can't play my games because of my hectic schedule but still have hopes that i can finish the season up...if there is someone that wants to take over my team they are more than welcome to...i would love to come back for madden '12 but if i need to be put back on the waiting list b/c i couldnt finish the season than it's only fair and i'm fine with that as well..hope this helps and thanks again for checking in...let me know if you have any question

I guess I would put off booting him right now since a summertime busytime schedule for people is not unheard of. I was glad to have at least heard from him. Not sure how much sense it would make to boot him with only 3 weeks left in the season, but from what I can remember, we've never had any trouble with this guy.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Looks like guys are basically doing other things and trying to stay on by a thread so that they are set up for 12 to me. Juan is also a good friend of Greg and his activity has been down since Greg left as well maybe means nothing I am not sure. If Juan and dbl do not play any of their last 3 games they should be gone to the waiting list for 12...