Booted

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JCspartan2, Mar 15, 2009.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Booted

Hey guys, I appologize for not being around, I went out of town last weekend and ended up being gone for the entire week. I was not expecting this, otherwise I would have let everyone know on the boards. I'm a little surprised to see that I got booted so quickly though, I know that others have gotten more slack in the past, it's not like I have been a problem before. Anyway I can get back in? This was my favorite league, and Im sincerely sorry for holding you guys up this week, but I didn't have a way to let you all know as I was in Madison, WI and Chicago all week. I'm one of the older members of this dynasty and would really appreciate another shot.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I can understand that anyone can be unexpectedly delayed somewhere, but getting to a public website and dropping a note in a forum is a pretty easy thing to do. I can't remember the last time I was away from all internet access for a week.

It wasn't the missed advances (2 in a row) as much as it was the the fact that nothing was said about it. I, and everyone else, just figured you had decided to drop. We had no reason to think otherwise. You missed two advances.

And I don't know anyone who has gotten more slack in the past. There are people who have asked for this kind of thing, and been given it, but none who have simply gone MIA and kept their spots. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know what the other commishes have decided to do, but I'm inclined to stick with my decision. If the guys speak up and ask me to reconsider, I'll listen, but no one seemed to think the removal was out of line when I announced it. They may feel free to do so now, if they wish.

We had someone waiting in the wings. There is always someone waiting in the wings. I'd need a lot of convincing to remove someone in order to re-add someone we had good reason to remove.

With that, I'll leave it to the fellas.

AG

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

As I had not yet made the switch, I'm going to keep JCSpartan in the OFFSL (sorry PK).

However, if I HAD made the switch, I would not change it back. Not fair to the new guy.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well if you have already replaced me then I guess there is nothing I can do about it. I just hope i remain in consideration for the dynasty once NCAA 2010 begins.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I don't see any reason to remove you from that, however, we were thinking that you had essentially removed yourself. If you're still up for it, you still have a spot when the new game drops.

AG

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Sounds good. Obviously I did not intentionally remove myself from this league, but I understand why you did what you did and I can't fault you for it, I probably would have done the same thing. That being said, I definitely want to rejoin when the new game drops.