Booting Vote - Chrisdstan (Bears Coach)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Booting Vote - Chrisdstan (Bears Coach)

I've decided to call for this vote, because I think it's the fair thing to do in light of what transpired a few days ago.

I vote No. Though he is on his last warning. He as completed every game recap asked of him this season which is a big step from last season. So with that improvment I think he's earned to keep his spot, or until he gives us cause to give him another warning.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I vote no. I don't think he did anything wrong THIS time. He was quit on, cussed at and then had a thread posted about him by Drunk that was out of line.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i dont know who's allowed to vote here, but i say no. for all the reasons stated above.

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Lets not call him the GOOD GUY in that issue. He had to do something to make Drunkinsoldier act like a Drunkinsoldier.

But I vote no, Just dont know what is the truth!!! But he's on thin ice im guessing

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

He is definitely on thin ice. He is not a saint in this league and I would have no problem booting him, but this time. I don't think he was wrong.

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Chrisdstan is to remain in the OMFL. FINAL DECISION

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Wow...don't know how I missed this....sorry for not giving input, but I agree with the decision and he reasons given.

I talked to him via AIM tonight (and Frisk did earlier) and talked to him about being more a part of this community, making friends, etc......Kind of implied that he was on very thin ice. Hopefully we'll see him more active here.