Booting Vote - DrunkenSoldier

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Booting Vote - DrunkenSoldier

What he posted was absoluely out of line. That in itself would likely call for a booting vote, but since he already has 3 warnings, he is now automatically up for a boot vote according to our new rules.

Please vote here.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

I vote to boot him. . .

I know this is a vulnerable time for us heading into the offseason....but Vikings did not make the playoffs so we will have a bit to fill them, and we have a guy on the waiting list.

This is a no brainer for me.....cussing people out on the boards is very serious. If he wants that, he can play in MEGA. That should not be tolerated here, and I even posted a very stern warning about this less than a week ago to everybody.

Boot him.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I agree with dunlap. It would be different if he didn't already have multiple warnings and dunlap didn't post about it. He knows the correct way to handle this type of situation and he chose not too. By publicly calling out another owner in this fashion is unacceptable. If we let him stay in it could come back up in another fashion. The worst part about it is he has had no remorse about his actions, I don't like guys like that. I say he goes and let him enjoy MEGA.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

No vote, he quit a game, made a post on the forums, and cussed up a storm. 3 strikes your out.

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I agree, with his previous warnings this is a no brainer. The only thing that worries me is what if there some truth behind what chrisdstan did. We've had some complaints about him before I believe, just someone we need to keep a close eye on.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Kick 'em to the curb.

We also need to address Christdans' situation.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Just remember if we give Chrisdstan another warning its an automatic booting vote as well according to our new system. . .he also has 3 previous warnings.

I've played Chrisdstan before, he was cheezy I didn't like him. He's the reason I left MEGA. That said, I'm not sure this is the time to boot 2 owners. . .I think we should take Drunken's compllaints with a grain of salt...and in Chrisdstans support no other owners have complained about him this season.

8. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

We need to either boot both or I agree with Dlap, boot Chrisdstan and keep Drunken. I will support both options, but I don't think it would be fair to boot drunken and not chrisdstan.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Christdan was about as close to getting booted earlier this year as it gets. I believe Nate threw him a life ring and saved him.

But I do agree that this may not be the best time to boot 2 owners. But if I had the option of whom to boot, it would have to be Christdan. I did vote to boot Drunken in the other thread only because no vote was called on christdan.

10. natedawg212000

guys this is crazy. your going to boot a owner who did what? you guys seriously want to keep someone who had 3 complaints, quit a game, cussed a guy out, and posted on the forums? no freaking way. drunk is gone. if you want to boot chris then you guys are going to have to get more on him than this.

11. Emmdotfrisk

Yeah Nate is right. Drunken broke a lot of rules in one game/post regardless of what chrisdstan said or did. There is a respectful and professional way to go about this situation and drunken is now an example of what not to do. As for Chris he has had some warnings but this issue with drunken wasn't really filed in the proper manner. I agree with dunlap that he needs to
    be adressed somehow, without the necessary evidence it's difficult to boot him just on principal. If you guys think he isn't right for the league I will endorse you all because his lack of posting in omfl makes him appear to be the ghost of this league.

12. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I do not know what you guys want to do with chrisdstan, but I vote to boot Drunk. I am not big on disrespecting other owners. What he did was out of line.

13. natedawg212000

he broke the golden rule, he had game play issues last year, he quit and no showed several owners, he disrespected a guy on our forums and cussed like a moron. He's gone. If you guys want to bring up a discussion on chris then thats fine.

14. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, didnt catch his thread, but he quit his game after it was posted and stressed about just a day or two before, and I dont know but it didnt seem like anything Bears did was bad enough to do it.

But again, I dont know the whole story behind this!!

Saying that he got delay of game penalties because he was trying to message Chris was his own fault. I wouldn't have declined them if I were Chris either.

15. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

He should be booted after what ever he posted, seemed pretty bad. I don't care for that, just be like dunlap and attempt suicide after you get cheesed or beat down, dont bring it to the forums. C ya Drunk.

16. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

That game was for the division, was he losing? Bad situation for them, and the playoffs if the Vikings go with no owner!!!

17. Big D

Big D Walk On

No playoffs for vikings. Bears are in playoffs.

IMO, and this may be borderline ethical by us, but I say we bring up Chris for a boot vote after the season is completed. You can't warn him anymore without a boot vote (boot VOTE doesn't mean he gets booted, but we all get to vote on it).....its mandatory under our new system.

18. Emmdotfrisk

I wouldn't say unethical is the right word here, I mean the guy has had warnings and hasn't appeared to even attempt to approve on them. It gets to the point where you just have to say sorry, you are just not what our league is requiring from our owners, we have different values and standards than MEGA so maybe it's best for you to put forth all your effort in that league. If he responds that he will try and change to be a better fit in OMFL, than give him a shot.

19. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Anyone care to ask Drunk what the hell he was thinking? Trying to get booted or what? Maybe he needs a talking too. He is a sim owner (hard to come by)

20. Emmdotfrisk

Although he is a sim owner who plays in a lot of leagues, he just so happens to be an internet tough guy. I remember when MEGA got in the argument about Ryno (site owner) removing inappropriate avatars and sigs, Drunken was the front runner trying to argue that each league is independent and Ryno doesn't have jurisdiction over what happens in MEGA. I lol'd at that and had to have a chat with him over aim about his comments. Our conversation didn't end as I thought it would because he continued to argue with me and justify his statements. Long story short he reminded me how much I dislike some canadians haha

21. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

What Drunk did was inexcusable. He's gone and he won't be missed.