Booting Vote - OBWhite

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Booting Vote - OBWhite

This is an owner we've had the most problem with over two seasons. The time has come to put him to a vote.

1. Last season he had two gameplay warnings, one for manually moving DLineman into coverage presnap and one for nano blitzing.

2. He got an offseason warning about flat passing. He completed a combined 157 passes to his RBs last year. Cheeeeze balls.

3. He received a warning this offseason because he never put up his new cap numbers (nate had to do it) and he also received an activity warning.

.....now the past three games it is apparent he is doing nothing but passing to the flats again, after all of these warnings we have given him. Before my game he was 45-47 passing with nearly all of those completions to his TE and RBs. I never thought anything of it until I played him yesterday and he pulled that crap on me, where he threw 19 passes to the right and left flats, plus 3 other screen passes to the flats (this is out of 27 total passes he threw). This is taking advantage of the Madden AI, and nothing but PURE cheddar cheese fellas.

I mentioned this to him during the game via PSN message, and he replied with "What am doing wrong, lol?". . .basically laughing in my face and not changing a damn thing.

Well if winning is that important to him, then he needs to find another league. This is the third time I've played him, and all three have been super cheesy. This league isn't about winning, its about playing cheese free sim ball and developing good Madden friendships. He does none of these things.

Its time we make a statement with this board and make our first gameplay boot in 2 seasons.

OB must go. . .this is even more evident to me than ceezar was, mainly because OB has been here 2 seasons and been warned so many times and still hasn't changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate told me to put this up here, and it looks like we will go with majority vote. Totally fine with whatever we decide as a group, although obviously I have my strong opinion.

If OB stays in my division, I will not play him anymore. I will just set myself to CPU against him. Winning isn't that important to me where I will constantly put up with his BS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I vote to boot him.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I can not vote for OB to be booted. However I do think he should get 1 last final warning, that if we get anymore legitimate complaints about his play he is out. IMO no running back should have more then 80 catches in a season in the OMFL and if they do that person should be booted. And people shouldn't have more then 100 combined between RB's.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I respect your opininon Claven, but to be fair, how many last chances can we give this guy? We keep saying 'let's give him a last chance' everytime something like this comes up. . .and OB white has already been the beneficiary of multiple 'last chance' warning by Nate.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

These are all the different complaints we've had on OB. . .

-------------------

I could post more but I think you get the idea. When does it end with him???

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

This seems to me to be turning into some sort of personal vendetta.

But with that being said, OB has had numerous compaints and may have played his last game in the OMFL but I need more info before I vote to boot an owner. I will try and research his latest games, comments made by owners and official warnings dealt to him.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

This seems to me to be turning into some sort of personal vendetta.

But with that being said, OB has had numerous compaints and may have played his last game in the OMFL but I need more info before I vote to boot an owner. I will try and research his latest games, comments made by owners and official warnings dealt to him.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Its only 'personal' because I am in the same division as this guy and have to play him multiple times every season. So far I've played him 3 times....all three times the cheezy crap came out. I'm guessing all the other board members would be the same way if they had somebody like OBwhite in your division.

Boot him or not. . .it honestly doesnt matter to me because I'm not playing him again either way.

I have highlights saved I am going to post in a few. It will only let me post 5 but I saved the max from that game to back up my story here. . . .i'll post in a few.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

These are all from the same drive I'm pretty sure. . .I can only upload 5 highlights or I would have uploaded more. This is ridiculous. Making me mad now re-watching this.

This was one drive....imagine this drive after drive after drive. . .CRAP!

------------

Play 1- http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16954498

Play 2- http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16954521

Play 3- http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16954590

Play 4- http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16954623

Play 5- http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16954630

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm not exactly sure how many warnings are currently on OB's books. But I do think that with previous complaints against him, we should consider putting OB on the same boat that Ox finds himself on. Last shot type deal. I'm not for a full boot, but the complaints over the past two seasons have stacked up well against OB.

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I do not want to get into any personal stuff and I am not a big "fan" of booting members, but watching those video clips kind of pissed me off. I can not imagine being in that game. I could read the play enough in every clip to see that was not a check down. He chose to use those plays from the start, against a board member, and after many warnings. I don't like to vote people out, but I think dunlap has a right to be mad and complain about this. I complained about ox a few weeks ago, but even he was nothing like that.

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am all for bootng this cat, but it looks like everyone else wants to one last warn him, so I'll do that and post it here so that you guys see it

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

I respect the wishes of the board here.

I request that you respect mine. I will not play obwhite again...period. I will be set to CPU on those games. Winning is not important enough to me to sit through two games a year with this cheeser.

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Completely understandable, Dunlap. After my game tonight I am very much understanding your pain.

14. natedawg212000

This is what I sent him. Last shot for him..

15. natedawg212000

This is what I sent him. Last shot for him..

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That is perfect Nate. Let's see what he has to say.

17. natedawg212000

The board has taken a few different owners comments into view. yes dunlap has his issues with you and even stated he wont play you again. if he was cussing then I should have been told about that, thats a huge no no for me. You know our rules, you know what i've asked, and playing me in a online game won't fix any of that. I have passed on what the board asked me to do and now the ball is in your court man. I too dont look forward too nor want to boot anyone. do your best and the board will decide.

18. natedawg212000

this was his response and my response to him.

19. Big D

Big D Walk On

This sounds like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar...."But but I only did it cuz he did it and you watch me I never do it...."

Lol. Whatever. I never cussed him out EVER period. The ONLY times I am throwing to MJD this year is on designed screens or on full house blitzes when I have to pass quickly.

Sorry I'm not going to defend myself here. I've never had an owner complain about my sim style, ever.

I'm fine with the warning I guess. I will either never play this cat again, or if I do I will do EXACLY all the things he does to me. If he is throwing in the flats 17 times then I will throw to MJD 17 times and blow him out. It won't be fun, and its not what I'm here for....but this is three games in a row where he has cheesed me and had to be warned cuz I provided the board with video evidence.

1) Nano blitz and running up the score uncessesarily.

2) Using the show blitz on defense every single play.

3) Passing to the flats 20 times in a game

....Nuff said. He better clean up his act.

20. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Well he plays CadePetty next week. So that should be a good test to see if he has listened to our warnings.

21. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Has anyone talked to WAJO about his game with Obwhite. I saw that again he's he only threw to his TE. and none of his WR's had more then 1 catch.

22. natedawg212000

nope. i guess we need someone to message him, and it can't be dunlap LOL

23. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Put the Ombudsman on it. Start the process right.

24. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I already messaged him about it. I just wanted to see if anyone else heard are noticed anything about it.

25. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am getting good at this Ombudsman stuff! Something tells me this guy is going to be the one that will be to hard to reason with. I will talk to him and send his response to Claven for review.