1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Borderlands?

Discussion in 'Tradition Shooters' started by hammerhead1010, Apr 21, 2011.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I know its old, but has anyone played it/ still play it? I recently got it and I am having a lot of fun with it. I wish I had some friends on my friends list who were about the same level that I could run around on co-op with some though. Co-op = better weapons

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Do the damn work yourself

3. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I actually just recently got this too, its fun as hell. Hope they make a Borderlands 2, this game is severely underated. I love the cell-shaded art and the gun play...great fucking game.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

This is one of the few shooters I enjoy playing. I haven't played much lately due to time constraints, but I am somehwhere in the middle of the game I thin. Put quite a few hours into the game, but hard to tell how many levels are left. I know I still have all the DLC left, plus some of the main game.

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I haven't played it in awhile and was thinking of picking it back up. Would be fun to get in on some 4 player co-op

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Played it, beat it, enjoyed it. Might pick it back up and play thru

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I have had it since release, but never got around to playing it. My buddy just got it yesterday and last night we started a 3 player campaign with another friend of ours. Its a blast

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I'm a level 16 Soldier right now but I am still very early on in the game. I just gor the mine key last night. Looking to jump in with someone on some co-op

9. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

we just played for a bit, I have a level 8 or 9 Siren

10. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Did not like that game very much at all.

11. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I think its pretty awesome. I like the atmosphere and charm the game has as well. Its kind of like FPS Diablo

12. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Exactly how I feel. Great game, the story is a little weak and the fact that the quests don't have voice acting makes it a little strange, but the actual gameplay and atmosphere and style make up for it. Hopefully the next installment has a versus multiplayer + a better story!

13. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Claptrap = win.