1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bored!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Mar 5, 2011.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I hate to say this but i'm getting hella bored. Obviously, I love Chaos so im not leaving. I do want a challenge/change. I hate that I lose one game and get no shot at the natty. I have won the rose bowl over and over, im so tired of that.

I think I want to pick a bottom feeder at the end of the season and build them up.....before 12'

what do u guys think?

@Highyella
    @JerzeyReign
    @Mr2Bits
    @maximus21
    @boondock3691
    @benbuckeye
    @jvigorous1
    @forever97
    @nkmi1984
    @drunkensoldier
    @ticketp1

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

If i get in, I'll take USC if you want to move to the ACC and take a crap ACC team... I don't mind winning rose bowls. ;) Plus moving east will make recruiting even tougher for you as, I know this dynasty is far down the road, but the users are east as well i assume w/o many pipelines to CA.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I say go for it. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself, or maybe switching to a new team, or taking over a BCS buster school. I haven't quite decided yet.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The JerzeyReign philosophy is spreading: Make the game fun for yourself!

Thats what I do. I treat this like a 'single player' dynasty that happens to have 11 other guys in it. I had fun imploding Michigan's entire roster and now rebuilding it again. The only issue I have is scheduling. I wouldn't want to see a user controlled Ohio State or LSU if I was controlling Memphis or something like that. I wouldn't mind taking on a CPU controlled Tennessee or another in state school but not a user controlled powerhouse.

Thoughts on that? Should we go with something like this for next release with the ending goal is controlling a powerhouse? With 'The Evolution' closed we could borrow that scheme for NCAA '12. Thoughts?

5. Joe_THEDREAM

If there is more than one power puff teams, have them face each other. Personally thats not what i like to do with Heisman recruiting sliders. However, Non-BCS schools take on big time programs all the time, so if they did face a user powerhouse it would be a chance to david vs Goliath

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Maybe...but one idea I do like is giving a BCS buster only 1 tough user game, sort of like real life, ya know?

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Honestly I am not thrilled with the idea...I usually only use Ohio State in dynasties lol. If they were ranked horribly I would still use them. I have tried to play in other dynasties with other teams and it just doesnt have the same effect for me hahah(that is so pathetic), but is the truth

• Like Like x 1
  8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol ben, I was just talking about me......jerzey wants to level the playing field becuz he cant recruit qb's to michigan, lol. recruiting 2stars to Michigan is just embarrassing lol j/k

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I recruit like this to make it fun for me... Its honestly not that hard to recruit with Michigan... at anytime I can have a top 10 class but I choose to do it 'my way'... my way keeps me interested... your way wants to go to Idaho #justsayin'

;)

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol....thats like saying....i could get a job paying 1M but ill take a 10k job becuz i want fun....lol

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I control Texas in The Pride... my recruiting classes look like everyone else's... I promise I recruit differently in Chaos.

ExamPLE:

[​IMG]

And that 3 star is a sophmore JUCO... Bs acorss the board:)

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

yo bruh...i was just joking trying to get u worked up lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You succeeded:)

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

All I seen when I read Ben's post was "I'm scared to lose so I pick Ohio State. One day I'll be blessed with the greatness Jerzey possesses every time he picks up a controller. I hear he wakes up and pisses excellence. One day, if I'm ever to be so lucky, I hope to be standing below the bridge that Jerzey is pissing over to be drenched in greatness."

;)

• Like Like x 2
  15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LMFAO

16. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....I will probably laugh about this all day llong...Looks to me like we got a junior R. Kelly making his way up the I wanna piss on someone hall of fame.....you know you never hear of white people wanting to piss on people......We just chop people up and stuff them in our freezers

• Like Like x 1
  17. Joe_THEDREAM

NSFW​
    White People NSFW​

18. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

@IMBOSSY - I was going to post this. LMFAO!