Bored!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Mar 5, 2011.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I hate to say this but i'm getting hella bored. Obviously, I love Chaos so im not leaving. I do want a challenge/change. I hate that I lose one game and get no shot at the natty. I have won the rose bowl over and over, im so tired of that.

I think I want to pick a bottom feeder at the end of the season and build them up.....before 12'

what do u guys think?

@Highyella
    @JerzeyReign
    @Mr2Bits
    @maximus21
    @boondock3691
    @benbuckeye
    @jvigorous1
    @forever97
    @nkmi1984
    @drunkensoldier
    @ticketp1

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

If i get in, I'll take USC if you want to move to the ACC and take a crap ACC team... I don't mind winning rose bowls. ;) Plus moving east will make recruiting even tougher for you as, I know this dynasty is far down the road, but the users are east as well i assume w/o many pipelines to CA.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I say go for it. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself, or maybe switching to a new team, or taking over a BCS buster school. I haven't quite decided yet.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The JerzeyReign philosophy is spreading: Make the game fun for yourself!

Thats what I do. I treat this like a 'single player' dynasty that happens to have 11 other guys in it. I had fun imploding Michigan's entire roster and now rebuilding it again. The only issue I have is scheduling. I wouldn't want to see a user controlled Ohio State or LSU if I was controlling Memphis or something like that. I wouldn't mind taking on a CPU controlled Tennessee or another in state school but not a user controlled powerhouse.

Thoughts on that? Should we go with something like this for next release with the ending goal is controlling a powerhouse? With 'The Evolution' closed we could borrow that scheme for NCAA '12. Thoughts?

5. Joe_THEDREAM

If there is more than one power puff teams, have them face each other. Personally thats not what i like to do with Heisman recruiting sliders. However, Non-BCS schools take on big time programs all the time, so if they did face a user powerhouse it would be a chance to david vs Goliath

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Maybe...but one idea I do like is giving a BCS buster only 1 tough user game, sort of like real life, ya know?

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Honestly I am not thrilled with the idea...I usually only use Ohio State in dynasties lol. If they were ranked horribly I would still use them. I have tried to play in other dynasties with other teams and it just doesnt have the same effect for me hahah(that is so pathetic), but is the truth

• Like Like x 1
  8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol ben, I was just talking about me......jerzey wants to level the playing field becuz he cant recruit qb's to michigan, lol. recruiting 2stars to Michigan is just embarrassing lol j/k

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I recruit like this to make it fun for me... Its honestly not that hard to recruit with Michigan... at anytime I can have a top 10 class but I choose to do it 'my way'... my way keeps me interested... your way wants to go to Idaho #justsayin'

;)

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol....thats like saying....i could get a job paying 1M but ill take a 10k job becuz i want fun....lol

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I control Texas in The Pride... my recruiting classes look like everyone else's... I promise I recruit differently in Chaos.

ExamPLE:

[​IMG]

And that 3 star is a sophmore JUCO... Bs acorss the board:)

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

yo bruh...i was just joking trying to get u worked up lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You succeeded:)

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

All I seen when I read Ben's post was "I'm scared to lose so I pick Ohio State. One day I'll be blessed with the greatness Jerzey possesses every time he picks up a controller. I hear he wakes up and pisses excellence. One day, if I'm ever to be so lucky, I hope to be standing below the bridge that Jerzey is pissing over to be drenched in greatness."

;)

• Like Like x 2
  15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LMFAO

16. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....I will probably laugh about this all day llong...Looks to me like we got a junior R. Kelly making his way up the I wanna piss on someone hall of fame.....you know you never hear of white people wanting to piss on people......We just chop people up and stuff them in our freezers

• Like Like x 1
  17. Joe_THEDREAM

NSFW​
    White People NSFW​

18. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

@IMBOSSY - I was going to post this. LMFAO!